03 / Only Reginald

Wc: 386

The seven make their way home, putting in their normal clothes as Number Seven washes them.

"Why can't they wash their own clothes?" "You're the special one. Different from the rest. In a good way." Number Seven's robot mom, Grace, smiles, turning the washing machine on before walking away.

A fake smile on her face.

"Who were you talking to today?" Number Five puts his hands on the dryer, trapping Seven in between the two.

"Some guy. I don't know. Why does it matter?" "B-Because I'm your brother." "We're not related Five. Back off." Seven pushes away, walking up the next set of stairs.

"Stan." He stops in his tracks, his blond curls stop bouncing against his head. He's not used to being called by his real name. He forgets his name isn't Seven.

"What?" "Stop calling me Five. That's only on missions and shit." He mutters disappearing in thin air.

"Fine then. Bill." "Thank you." He smiles as he reappears in front of Stan. It's not a happy smile but a snarky stuck up type of smile.

His dimples showing lightly as a dim blue light signifies he's disappeared again.

"Move it, Richie." "You're short. You move out of the way." "I'm older than you." "By a couple of minutes. That doesn't mean anything."

"Two to be exact asshole." He flips Number Four, Richie, off with both of his small hands before walking away.

"Do not." Richie stops in his tracks as Reginald grips his shoulders. "I wasn't." "Yes, you were." "Let go." He mutters pulling away before catching up with the smaller one.

"That's where I s-sit fucker." "It doesn't matter. I'm older." "Y-Yes it does. And it's only a fucking minute."

With Number One being the oldest he's quieter, being six minutes older than Stan.

"Language. If I have to tell you again you're getting locked into the-" "I'm sorry." Richie interrupts.

When he was younger he was locked in a place with no source of light. That's what scares him the most. That room, and the dark.

"And you, Number Five." "Fine." Bill was probably the favorite growing up. He disappeared for a while. A year or two after he turned thirteen.

He's not afraid of anything. Only Reginald. So there's really nothing Reginald has the threaten him with.