•Chapter 25

≈Miami, FL...

(2:53 p.m)

"Calm down, baby girl. It's gon' be alright. You're safe with me." He said nodding his head, causing Acacia to frown wondering what was wrong with him. Safe ? Does he think I'm stupid ?

She felt everything, but safe in his presence. He was a delusional man and needed serious help according to her opinion. And the way he was staring at her was making her feel so uncomfortable. She wanted to go and be with her REAL family and not him. She didn't even know who he was. Even if it was true that he was her father, well he wasn't in her mind. If he was really her father, he would've been in her life since the beginning, he would've welcomed her into the world, he would've raised her and her, he would've given her loved like her mother, he would've protected her, he would've wiped the tears away after a nightmare and so much more, but all he had ever done was the entire contrary. He had never been there for her neither her brother. If he was really her father, he wouldn't have kidnapped her.

"I want my mother." She said trying to hold the tears. It was hard, but she didn't want him to see her weak. I have to be strong. 

His face expression changed and he was angry now, "Don't talk 'bout that witch ! You needa me not her. You have to be with me. If she thought that she was gon' win that war, she thought wrong."

She couldn't understand what he was saying. It was making non-sense, "A war ? What are you talking about ? "

Then his marvelous smile appeared again, "See...Ten years ago, your dear mumma decided to be a bitch and she kept my children away from me. Because of her, I couldn't have been a father. Because of her, we couldn't be all together, a happy family. She was so selfish and still is today and she ruined everything. It's her fault if you're unhappy today. And that new man she's fucking with, he ain't shit ! " He lied as the young girl shook her head. 

"He should learn how to speak. He ain't ? What's that ? That's not a word. He should've said he isn't." She mumbled under her breath, then rolled her eyes. 

Cameron heard the sound coming from her mouth, but couldn't tell exactly what she just said, "Do you have something to say ? "

She nodded her head, "Yes ! Kalvin is a good person ! At least with him, we have fun ! And his family is really nice ! " She defended him smirking at her 'father'.

He greeted his teeth getting frustrated, "I'm your father ! " He raised his voice. 

She shook her head, "No ! You ain't. Kalvin entered in our lives like...two months ago and he has been more a father figure to us than you had ever been ! Well, it was tough in the beginning, but now we're getting along and I hope mummy and him will date one day ! You ain't shit ! " He was seriously starting irritating her. She was tired to talk with him. She wanted to go back home.

Cameron's anger reached another level after she told him that. He couldn't accept it. Another man had stolen his family away from him. His woman and his children. 

"SHUT UP ! "

"LET ME GO ! "