•Chapter 12

≈Miami, FL...

(7:51 p.m

Cora was shocked, speechless and angry. What had just happened exactly ? Why did he snap at her like that ? Why was he so pissed off ? What did her children do for him to say those things ? She had a lot of questions running in her mind, but she wasn't the only one. The kids were replaying Kalvin's word in their heads non-stop. Did they hear well ? Was he talking about a baby ? Which baby ? 

"Mu-"

Cora raised her hand to motion her daughter to be quiet. As she was about to close the door, her own mother was walking through, "Who was that fine young man ? He looked like Kalvin Ryans ? Was it him ? " She questioned curiously. 

Cora nodded her head, "Yes, it was him." She answered, then turned towards the twins, "What happened with Kalvin ? " She asked angrily. 

"What's going on here ? " Sasha was confused. 

"I don't know, but they're about to tell us. What happened ?! " She asked a second time raising her voice. 

The twins looked at each other, "Well...we...did....something...Uh...it wasn't really wrong if we see it in another perspective. Actually we helped someone." Acacia said smiling innocently. But innocent, that's not what she was at this moment.

"Almar, tell me now ! " Cora knew him at least was going to tell her everything.

He sighed regretting to have let his sister do that, "She...well...we...uh...we...uh...gave his car to a homeless man." He said slowly.

Cora's eyes opened widely, "WHAT ?!! ARE YOU TWO CRAZY ?! YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND ! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR ?! " 

"W-" Acacia started but got cut off immediately.

"No, matter fact I don't want to know. Let me get my belt." They were about to cry. 

Before Cora could even move, her mother stopped her, "No, you sit down in the kitchen, I'm coming and you two go to your room and put all your belongings in boxes." She said calmy. They ran as fast as possible. 

"What the fuck ?! " 

"Your language ! Now, in the kitchen ! " Cora groaned, but listened to her mother.

"Mom, I can't believe it ! They are my kids ! Why did you do that for ? You know they deserve a good whooping. Now, I know why Kalvin called them monsters and was so mad ! They gave his car to someone. How many times did I tell them not to talk to strangers ?! And I'm sure it was an expensive car ! What am I going to do now ? " God was punishing her, she was sure about this. 

Sasha poured her daughter a glass of water, "Drink that and calm down." Once again Cora did as her mother told her, "Cora, my baby..." She sighed, "...This is all your fault. I told you t-"