Why Not ?

HELLO YOUNG WORLD !

First of all, thanks for checking out the book and welcome to #WhyNot? This is my new story with two adults as main characters. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Well...Here I have some little things to tell you:

A) Everything that will appear in this story come from MY mind, MY imagination, so don't think about stealing the ideas or you'll be in A LOT of trouble. Stealing is a crime ! And the crime is punishable ! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

PS: if you see my stuff in another story, just let me know please.

B) MAYBE, there'll be sex scenes, but I'm still not really sure about this so, be ready in case. And if they're too hot, they're usually put private by Wattpad. {Then, you'll have to follow me, delete the book from your library, add again and you'll be able to read it normally.} But don't worry, I'll let you know if it does happen.

C) Some places {like restaurants} and others little things will be invent, so don't be like "but there is not that in New York !!!! " in the comments section. Please and thank you in advance. I don't know all the cities of the planet, I didn't visit them all {I wish} and I'll not have time to do a lot of researches about NY, Miami or Los Angels, for example. But I won't like...invent a new country though. Lol !

D) Then, if you're not enjoying the book or whatever, do NOT leave mean and angry comments in the section below. JUST LEAVE, nobody is forcing you to continue. You're just going to waste your time and mine by the same occasion, because then I'll have to delete it. And if you persist, I'll gladly report you.

E) One more point. I want to apologize in advance for all the mistakes I'm going to make. Sorry, but not sorry, actually. I'm human and error is human. I'm not perfect, but I'll try to do my best for you not to have to read a book with a thousand of mistakes. Plus, English is not my first language. But if you can't understand something and it's really bothering you, then you can tell me in a comment {by being specific please and not just with a "I don't understand" because then I won't really be able to help you} or message me, I don't bite.

F) And finally, I want to thank you again for taking time in your life to read my work. I really appreciate it and I hope you'll enjoy it until the end.

That's it, I told you everything I had to, so now I'm going to let yall read peacefully.

                                                                      ~©¡$$¥¡tsM€~ 💋❤✌