•Chapter 31 #Part.1

≈Miami, FL...

{ Three Days Later | (3:25 p.m) }

"So...What's going on ? " Sancy asked as she was pouring herself a glass of white wine. It was a day off for her today, so she decided to pay a visit to her little sister. She wanted to know if she was alright with everything that had recently happened. She wanted to make sure that her sibling was not stressing too much, because it was bad for the baby. 

Cora sighed.

"Well, I can tell something is wrong with you and you better tell me. You're always trying to act like you never have a problem, but that type of person doesn't exist. We all have issues in our life and it's good for the heart, brain and your well-being to talk about it. We don't need you to go completely insane."

Cora stayed quiet and kept eating.

"You're missing Kalvin, huh ? That's why you're so sad ? " She questioned trying to get some answers, "Cora ! Talk to me ! I'm your sister ! What's wrong ? " She was geting any reaction from her, "I swear you're getting on my damn last nerves ! Cora ! "

"What ?! " She snapped looking up at her, "I don't want to talk right now, Sancy. Leave me the fuck alone ! I already have to deal with a lot, so let me fucking breath ! "

Her big sister narrowed her eyes at her, "Who do you think you are ? Girl, you're lucky your ass pregnant or we would be fighting right now." 

"I think you drank a little bit too much of wine, give me that glass." Cora said reaching for the glass, but Sancy moved away from her. 

"I'm totally fine. But you..." She stared at her little sister for a minute, "...Seriously, what's on your mind ? "

Cora sighed once again, "I don't know ! "

Sancy raised an eyebrow, "You don't know ? What ? Something is really wrong with you."

"I...I...I'm lost with myself to be honest. These two last months were like...a hurricane of emotions. It was way too much for my heart, that I don't even know how to really feel. I'm tired of all of this that is going on in my life right now. I would like to relax, but it's like nobody wants me to actually do this. And by nobody, I meant Cameron. He came and messed everything up. He keeps ruining my life and I'm tired to let him do this."

"And what about Kalvin ? "

"Why do you want to talk about him so much ?! Damn, he's not here ! "

Sancy rolled her eyes instead of cursing her sister out, "Do you not like him ? I mean, if I was you, I would've been in love by now. He's attractive, he put you on cloud twenty, he didn't run away when you told him about the baby, after he found out about the twins  and even after they gave his car away, he stayed and now he's getting along with your children and he's a gentleman and...Do I really have to go on ? The man is almost perfect ! "

Cora chuckled, "Okay, okay. To be honest with you...I...Maybe I started liking him. I mean, where could I find another man like him ? He's nice, supportive, caring, he respects me and the kids gave him a chance. He's nothing like Cameron."