•Chapter 7

≈Miami, FL...

(5:01 p.m)

Kalvin touched his cheek like to verify if she had really just slapped him. Damn, it hurt ! He didn't see that coming, but hey all this day was one full of surprises, so he wasn't that shocked to see Cora standing before him. He rubbed his skin, "Why ? " He simply asked.

Cora raised her eyebrow angrily, "You're really asking that question ?! I can't believe it ! " She pushed him on the side and entered in his condo.

Kalvin sighed and closed the door. Why couldn't he just relax ? He followed her in the living room, when she suddenly turned around pointing her finger at him. She seemed pissed off, "You said you were going to call me. And me as a total idiot, I thought you were actually going to do it, but no ! I was so wrong ! I waited until the end of the day thinking that you were going to call ! But you didn't ! And the next it was the same ! And the day after too ! If you don't want to take care of this child, that YOU created TOO, then okay, fine, I'll do it by myself, but don't make me believe things and leave like a robber ! You just had to say it ! Be a man and tell me you're not going to take your responsibilities ! It'll be easier like that, so I can move on ! You motherfucker ! I swear I could k-" 

Kalvin grabbed her waist, brought her closer to him and placed his lips hungrily on hers. She was very sexy yelling at him. He couldn't help, but getting hard and wanting to jump on her. Yes, he was completely turned on and was going to show her the best way he knew. 

Cora, on the other hand, was taken by surprise. One minute she was screaming and really mad and the next she was lost in an intense kiss that was making her whole body feel some type of way. His lips were really soft and his tongue just knew how to dance with hers. She wanted to push him away, she had to, but she couldn't. Her knees were getting weak and her breath was speeding up.

Kalvin picked her up by her butt and walked with her in his strong arms until his bedroom. He put her gently on the bed and got on top of her. He then started wandering on her body with his lips. He went on her neck and found her spot, then he went lower and met with her chest, but he couldn't go further because of her dress, so he ripped it off and then her bra to be able to play with her big titties. He sucked on her hard right nipple and squeezed the other firmly. 

Now, Cora's heart had taken a speed. She liked what he was doing to her and didn't want him to stop. It felt good and it had calmed her. She wasn't angry anymore. Even if her brain was yelling to her to stop that, her body already chose to continue and let Kalvin do whatever he wanted to her.

Once Kalvin was done with her boobs, he went on her stomach, then ripped her lace thong savagely also and his hand met her wet pussy. He massaged the clit slowly causing Cora to moan slightly. Soon, his index entered her vagina. Cora had never been fingering, but she was enjoying what Kalvin was doing to her, she even pushed his finger deeper inside. 

While he was playing with her kitty, Cora decided to get the towel off his body, so she could touch his body. Her hands immediately caressed his torso and abs, then they went on his strong and round ass, before to get in contact with the monster. This thing was really huge !

"Ah...Kal- Oh ! " He had entered another finger.