•Chapter 45

≈Miami, FL...

{ The Next Day | (9:08 a.m)

Acacia was sleeping peacefully in her bed, when she suddenly felt someone shaking her. She groaned and turned on her back trying to keep resting, but it was impossible with this person disturbing her sleep. After a couple of minutes, she finally opened her eyes annoyed. Her view was blurry at first, so she rubbed her eyes and then they blinked adjusting to the light in the room. 

"What is the sun in my room ? " She asked with a little raspy voice. 

The person chuckled, "Because I opened the curtains. C'mon, wake up, we have a lot to do today. C'mon." She let the voice filled her ears and she immediately recognized who it was. Kalvin.

"What ? " She was out of it still waking up. 

"We're going to the mall. You told me that you haven't a dress for tonight, so we're going to find you one. Plus, I need something too. Be downstairs at ten." He said and she slowly nodded her head not sure to have understand everything though.

.

.

.

"The princess is finally here."

Acacia smiled and sat around the table with her brother and Kalvin. It was missing someone though, "Where is mummy at ? " She asked frowning.

"She spent all night reading this book called And If... or something like that, so she only went to sleep towards 4 in the morning. She is knockout."  He answered in a chuckle. 

The young girl nodded, "Oh okay. So we're going to the mall just us three ? "

As he was about to answer, they suddenly heard a horn outside. They looked at each other slightly frowning and got up at the same time then went to the front door to see what was going on. Kalvin opened the door and there was parked a black limousine in front of the house. They shared another confusing look and the twins shrugged shaking their heads. But when the door of the car opened, everything became clearer. 

"Hey guys ! Ready to go ? " 

"Terry, what are you doing ? " Kal asked walking towards the limousine, following by the twins. 

"It's my gift for you, happy Valentine's Day bro ! " Terry answered and wrapped his best friend in his arms for a quick hug. 

"Huh ?! " Acacia looked at him like he had ten pairs of eyes. 

Almar him, couldn't help but laughed. Terry was always up to something and they were never expecting the things he was doing. He was an unique character. Kal smiled shaking his head. They never got something for each other for V-Day, "What are you talking about it's my gift ? " He asked narrowing his eyes at his best friend.

T began to laugh, "L-O-L smiley face ! I was just kidding. It's not for you, but for Halley. Remember when I told you that I wanted to do something special for her ? " Kalvin nodded his head. They talked about it during one of their conversations like two weeks ago. Kal could tell that T was falling for Cora's best friend and this time it seemed to be real, "I'm taking her out tonight. Since you're all going to the mall, I decided to tag along since I need a suit."