•Chapter 35

≈Miami, FL...

{ The Next Evening | (7:23 p.m)

"Cora, we're gonna be late if you don't come down right now ! " Kalvin informed her from down the stairs. He checked his Rolex shaking his head. They were about to lose their reservation and he wasn't in the mood to wait for thirty minutes or more to have another table, "Cora ! I'm gonna go without you. C'mon ! "

"Damn ! I'm coming ! "

The twins laughed behind him. Tonight, they were going to spend the night with Kaldrick, Amy and Mikayla. By the way, Kaldrick was on his way to pick them up and guess what. He was late also. They were getting on Kal's last nerves. He couldn't help but groan in frustration. Plus, he was hungry.

"Black people, I swear." He checked his watch once again. 

"Yeah, of course, you're so not black, Kalvin." Acacia said with a lot of sarcasm making her brother chuckle.

Kalvin rolled his eyes, "You and your no funny little butt go somewhere else before I start snapping for real." He told her irritated.

"Hey ! I got curves, what you're talking about ? I don't have a little butt ! Give me some more years and nobody will remember Nicki Minaj once Acacia will run all that business. Yes sir ! " She said rolling her neck and smacking her gum like a cow. She was playing well her new character.

Almar was on the floor cracking up while Kal simply shook his head asking God to help these kids. They were starting acting like Terry.

Then the doorbell rang, "Finally ! I thought you forgot." Kalvin said after opening the front door. 

His big brother rolled his eyes and walked in the house pushing his little brother on the side, "Chill. I'm here, that's the most important. Kids are y'all ready ? Mikayla is so excited, she planned all the night for us to have fun, we won't be bored." 

"Cool ! Let us just take our bags and we're out." Almar said and they went upstairs real quick. 

"So..." 

Kalvin looked at his brother nonchalantly, "So what ? "

"You and Cora...Hmm..." 

"Hmm, nothing. Get the fuck outta my face with your bullshit."

"Someone pissed in your breakfast this morning."

"No."

Kaldrick chuckled, "Then you better watch your fucking tone when you're talking to me and stop acting crazy before I send you in another dimension." His expression changed quickly to a serious one. 

"We're not kids anymore." 

"Another reason to beat you down. It's never too late to educate your ass."