•Chapter 56 #Part.1

≈Miami, FL…

{ Two Days Later | (10:46 a.m) }

"That's so weird ! I still can't believe you're carrying a baby, mom." Acacia said looking at the picture that was showing baby girl in Cora's belly. Today, it was the first time the twins could come at a doctor appointment with Kalvin and their mother, because all the others were always scheduled when they had school. But it wasn't the case this time.

Now, they were eating their breakfast at IHop. It was Saturday and the sun was already lighting up the city and giving a good mood to people. And it was also the day of the baby shower with the entire family. 

Cora smiled, "I know, but it's really happening." 

"And she's coming very soon too. By the way, how are we going to live in the house once she'll be here with us ? " Almar asked and got no answer. Neither Kalvin nor Cora thought about this yet. They completely forgot about it. Were they all going to live in the same house ? Where they going to buy a new one together ? But wouldn't it be too soon since they're still not an official couple ? With the recent situation, they hadn't had the occasion to organize for that, "I conclude that nobody really knows." He then added looking at them. 

Kalvin shrugged, "Uh…Well, yeah, something like that." 

"We need to be more organized." Cora sighed scratching her forehead.

Acacia beamed, "Oh ! Don't panic, I have a plan."  The three looked at her like she was speaking another language they couldn't understand. But Almar was just acting. It was a part of their plan, "I have a house for us." She then pulled out of her jean pocket a magazine page, that she had carefully folded, "This is the house of our dream." She said excited. 

Almar took a look at the picture still performing his role, "I like how you think, sister." 

"Let me see." Kalvin held his hand out for her to give him the page, "So…Uh…It's a castle."

"Yeah, a beautiful castle." Acacia fluttered her eyelashes. 

Kal chuckled, "Yeah…a beautiful castle that I will surely NOT pay for. But I encourage you to get this for yourself later."

The young girl pouted, "You just broke my poor little heart." She said dramatically causing Kalvin to playfully shake his head at her.

Almar laughed, "Okay, we don't really need a castle, but we do need to move in a new house…together." 

Cora narrowed her eyes, "But our house is good."

"We never said otherwise, but we do need a new beginning, after everything we went through these past months. And we're going to be a new family, right ? " Acacia pleaded and turned her head towards her brother for him to continue.

The young boy nodded his head, "Yeah ! So why not start this new chapter of our lives with a new house where we'll all be living together."