•Chapter 44

≈Los Angeles, CA…

{ One Month And A Half Later | ( 10:36 a.m) }

"Yeeeeeees ! Right here ! Oh yeah ! Oh KALVIIIIIN ! " Cora screamed on the top of her lungs. He was pleasuring her body like it had never been before. Once again she was on cloud twenty. He was treating her so nicely, like she was fragile, but at some moments he was a bit more rough. And she liked everything of it. She arched her back and opened more her legs so he could dive in it more, if it was even possible, because he was already far enough inside of her. Not as the precious times they had sex though -because she wasn't pregnant the night they created the new life that was growing in her belly and then she wasn't that far into the pregnancy for the following times, but now it was different "Don't stooooop ! "

Kal shook his head, "Oh don't worry about it. I won't stop. Oh shit ! It felt so good ! " He could feel her hot walls tighten up around his big and long friend. He loved every time she was doing it. It was turning him on more and he sped his strokes.

Her fresh red manicured nails dig more into his back leaving some marks, "Ooooooh yeeeeees ! " She kept screaming. She could feel her climax building up and he could feel his own also. They were slamming their bodies against each other for hours now. It was their fourth round and as the others they were enjoying it to the fullest. Every minute of it was like Heaven.

It was the week end before Valentine's Day and Kalvin wanted to do something so Cora could continue to relax and plus their relationship was progressing more the days were passing by. So for two days, they were in LA far away from the others. They were still not official yet, but there were more kisses, cuddles and simply romance between them. Everything was going smoothly. 

"K-Kal-It's..." She couldn't even finish her sentence and climaxed. Right after, he came also and he collapsed on his back next to her. They were both out of breath and couldn't speak for a couple of minutes. 

Cora giggled and got closer to him putting her head on his chest, "Thanks for helping me with my little problem again."  She said smirking and looking up at him. 

He looked down at her and smiled, "No problem. Plus, it was a fun time." 

She nodded her head agreeing with him, "Yes ! It really was." 

"I just hope that I didn't blind our child with my dick."

They laughed and Cora playfully hit his arm, "Don't say that ! That's gross ! " 

He chuckled, "That's true though. Anyways, how was your weekend ? "

She beamed, "Amazing ! Thanks, it was a good idea. And now it's time to shower, then I'll take a well deserved nap." 

"And then we'll be back in Miami." 

She pouted, "We should do that again." 

"Yes, definitely. Well, let's take that shower." He sat up scratching his stomach.