•Chapter 2

≈Miami, Fl...

(12:59 a.m)

"Mi casa es su casa." Kalvin attempted to speak Spanish as he unlocked the front door and let Cora come in first. He couldn't help, but quickly gave a glare at her butt. It was round, bouncing and calling his name.

Cora giggled and walked in observing the déco. It was really manly and everything was organized. It smelt well and the furniture looked expensive. The condo was spacious and the view given by the large window was wonderful. You could see the sky filled with shining stars and a full moon. The set was beautiful and romantic. Cora was quickly impressed.

"Do you want a drink ? " Kalvin asked smiling and going towards his mini bar. Cora followed him and sat on a stool admiring his well built body that was showing through his white shirt.

She bit on her lips seductively, "Hmm...What are you proposing ? "

"Red or white wine. Whisky. Vodka. Hennessy. Champagne..." Cora's face immediately lighted up. Her and champagne were good friends and that since the first day they met each other. But she wasn't the type to exaggerate on drinks. Cora got drunk only one time in her life and she was determined to continue like that. And only her two best friends knew exactly why she had taken that decision.

"I guess champagne it is." Kalvin stated smirking and getting two glasses and a bottle. It was a 1928 Krug that his grandfather offered him for his twenty-first birthday.

He popped the bottle and poured the glasses, "Thanks."

"You're welcome, beautiful. Cheers." They clicked their glasses and then took a sip.

"Hm ! " Cora moaned enjoying the liquid on her tongue, "This is delicious." She commented then smiled making eye contact with Kalvin. The tension was palpable between these two. They were already fucking each other with their gaze.

"I think we will be more comfortable on the couch. C'mon." Kalvin took her hand and helped her to stand up, then they settled on the white and luxurious leather couch that was across from the fireplace. The fire was a mix of burgundy and orange. It kinda gave more romance to the atmosphere.

"So, tell me a bit more about yourself."

Cora laughed slightly, "Once again, what do you want to know exactly ? " She asked putting her glass on the square transparent coffee table.

Kalvin thought for a quick moment before to answer, "Hmm...Why did you call your club Di@mond's ? " Kalvin was a very curious man and since he was a kid. Anything was an interesting subject of conversation for him.

Cora was a bit taken by surprise. She was not expecting this, but it was making her happy. It seemed like Kalvin really wanted to know her. He was definitely getting points, "Well, my full name is Cora Diamond McKall." She answered proudly.

"Oh ! Interesting. Why your mom called you Cora ? " He then continued to question.

"Well...Cora Sun-Drop is the largest known pear-shape fancy diamond found in South-Africa. It's 110,3 carat and its color is vivid yellow. I'm my mother's diamond. And my grandma comes from South-Africa. And you ? "

"Wow ! I love it. It's unique. Well, you're the only Cora I know." They chuckled, "I'd been named after my mother's best friend who was murdered just before my birth and my second name was my grandfather's first name. Kalvin Samuel Ryans."

They continued to talk laughing and simply having a good time together until Cora felt a sudden pain traveling her ankle. She loved her heels so much, but it was always coming a time where her foot were tired of it, "Are you okay ? " Kalvin asked noticing the change of expression on her face.