•Epilogue

≈Miami, FL...

{Five Years Later | (5:32 p.m)}

"ACACIA ! " Kalvin yelled going downstairs in search for his oldest daughter. He was seeing red right now and needed some explanation from her. He didn't like what he found in her room.

"Why are you yelling for ? I'm here." She walked out of the kitchen to go back in there with her father on her heels. She sat around the round table and kept eating her snack.

"What is that ? " He raised the clothes -if you could call it like it- with an angry face expression.

She narrowed her eyes at him and then shook her head, "It's a G-string." She answered with a shrug.

"And why was it in your room ? " He continued his interrogation.

Acacia was sixteen years old now and she was becoming a woman each and every day, what Kalvin didn't really like. He wanted her to stay ten years old forever, but it was impossible. She was growing up and he couldn't change that, except to just not let her be a woman too fast.

Now, she was a beautiful young lady with curves and guys were always around her, what was always boiling Kalvin's blood up. He almost killed ten of these teenage boys, but fortunately there was always Cora for preventing him to do this. If she wasn't there, he would be in jail right now.

"Why were you in my room, again ? Can you respect my privacy, please ?! "

"Watch your tone little girl." He warned pointing his finger at her, "And I repeat, why do you have this thing in your room ? You can't wear this."

She puffed and stood up to throw the empty packet of cookies in the trash, then sat back down. She couldn't believe this, he was doing too much. As usual. He became overprotective within the years and it seemed like it was getting worse more the days were passing by. But she had to do with it. That plus her many uncles' behavior too. They were about to drive her crazy though.

"It's not mine. Theresa spent the night last week and she forgot it. I'm gonna give it back to her." She held her hand out and he handed it to her, "Thank you. Now, leave me alone, please."

He smacked his lips, "Where is your brother at ? " He asked changing the subject of conversation.

"Outside, on the court. I think that he's playing." She responded checking something on her phone.

He sighed rolling his eyes, "I told him to sit his butt down. He's gonna hurt himself before the game if he doesn't stop moving."

Almar was playing basketball since he entered in high school and he quickly became the celebrity of the school. He was a beast on the court, even the NBA had already had their eyes on him. Effectively, the fact that he was Kalvin Ryans' son and a great player was getting him attention -and not only from the NBA. In five years, he got a passion for basketball that he was sharing with his father and his uncle Terry.