Chapter 71

HANNAH

"Hannah!"

I heard someone shout my name.

I stopped and looked at the person calling me from behind.

As I spun around, I felt him grasped my arms and pulled me closer to him.

I dropped my umbrella as he simultaneously captured me by touching his lips onto mine.

I blinked twice not from the raindrops that kept on dripping on my face but from the shock of his mind-numbing kiss.

He kept me near as he tilted his head and started to move his mouth on mine.

I can taste coffee in between our kisses as he started to groan and tried to hold me closer, urging me to follow-through.

It was funny how we fit so perfectly. It was as if he and I were born to complete this puzzle.

I slowly closed my eyes and let my instincts take over. I moved my lips together with his lips' rhythm and soon enough we were in-sync.

We stopped as we caught our breath.

He looked at me intently as he continued to hold my arms.

"Mahal na mahal kita." He said in Filipino after that thunderous kiss.

"Don't ever leave me again." He smiled as he kept our foreheads connected.

"Mahal na mahal din kita, Nicholas." I answered back and that earned me another smile from the hermit...

...my hermit.