Chapter 21

NICHOLAS

There's nothing to see?!

There are plenty of things people might see and enjoy from your billowing skirt.

Control yourself! Control yourself! Ohmm...

Can't she tell what she's doing to me right now?

She was acting coyly and then aggressively pulling my arm to do what she wants.

And how can she still look so beautiful in my eyes amaze me.

We reached my art gallery/office.

I parked my bike, got off and lifted her off the passenger seat.

She undid her helmet strap and gave it to me as she continued to look around with wide eyes.

"N. Reyes." She read the marquee.

"It's your gallery isn't it?" She exclaimed cheerfully.

She was like a giggling schoolgirl.

So cute.

I laughed as I said, "Yes. My business partners had asked me to meet them ASAP."

"Oh!" She said. "It must be something really important."

"I can just look around your gallery or probably text me once your done. I'll just be looking around this quaint street." She said describing the charming area of my gallery.

"Give me your number. I'll miss call you." She said as I saved her number.

I saw her walking to the chocolate place next door as I meet up with Hiroshi and Derek.

Our meeting took over an hour.

That means, I have 30 minutes left to get to the university for my class.

Exhausted, I went down to the main gallery as I saw Hannah conversing naturally with my curator Preston about a certain painting.

Instantly, my blood started to boil.

Why is she touching him so casually?

They were laughing about something that they did not even notice me approaching them.

I cleared my throat as if I was declaring my presence, when they looked at me simultaneously.

"Oh! You're done!" She said happily. "How was the meeting?"

"It went well." I cryptically said still fuming with jealousy.

"I see you've met my curator Preston." My faked smile made its appearance once again.

"Yes! He was quite helpful in explaining to me the meaning behind your paintings." She said.

"Oh Han!" Preston said with familiarity.

She let him used her name so casually?! I do not even call her by her nickname. Argh!

"You actually don't need me. You know a lot about them already. You have quite an expansive knowledge about art." My curator said.

I'm going to explode so help me god.

And then Preston said to me, "You found a great girl Signor Nico. She's a keeper!"

That diffused the bomb in an instant.

"Oh, she's not..." I started.

"I'm not..." She countered simultaneously.

But we have not finished our sentences when Hiroshi and Derek arrived.

"Preston, we'll take over. You can just help the customers at the blue room." Hiro commanded.

As my curator left, these two took over.

"Well, look what we got here. Nico got himself a girl." Derek teased.

"They grew up so fast." Hiroshi agreed.

Being the youngest out of these two, they usually look at me as their honorary younger brother.

"She's pretty Nico. Excellent choice." As these two gave me the thumbs up.

"Don't mind them." I whispered to Hannah.

"Alright." Was all she said.

"Hiro, Derek, this is Hannah Angeles." I started.

"Hannah, these two hyenas are my business partners slash brothers from another mothers Hiroshi Takashima and Derek Marshall."

"Nice to meet you, milady." Derek said as he kissed her from cheek to cheek the Italian way.

Hiroshi did the same custom.

"Hold on! Did you say her name was Hannah Angeles?" Hiro inquired mid-kiss.

Oh no! They remembered.

Must back track...

"Yes." She answered so innocently. "But you can just call me Han."

Too late...

"Then this is the girl you have been talking about, right Nico?" Hiro said.

I sweat dropped.

"What girl?" Derek still seemed puzzled.

"You know, the one whom Nico went to the air..." Hiro started.

"Air! Yep! We need some air." I interfered as I pulled Hannah outside.

"Wait! I think Hiro was saying something about..." She said as the other two seemed shocked at my reaction.

"Hannah, I need to go. Look at the time." as I looked at my imaginary watch.

All three of them look at me like I was a Martian.

"Nico, bro, you didn't even have a watch." Derek pointed out.

"I know that. I am using sun dial, smarty pants." I said as I kept on pulling Hannah away.

"We need to go. Bye!" I said hurriedly.

"It was nice meeting you both. Ciao!" She yelped as I pulled her to the bike.

I frowned as I see the two hyenas waving their hands smiling wickedly behind the glass windows.

"So where are we going next?" She asked as she hopped on the passenger seat.

"I'll be teaching for two hours." I said.

"Can you handle becoming my student for those two hours?" I grinned behind my helmet.

"I guess I could do that." She smiled as I felt her tightening her hold on my waist as I stepped on the pedal a little more forcefully this time.