Chapter 46

NICHOLAS

I'm pathetic!

I cannot even handle a dozen girls.

"If you're thinking you're pathetic, you are not." Kuya Francis said as he patted my back.

So he's not just a detective, he can read minds as well?

"I feel that this should not have been blown out of proportion like that. I could have told it in a different way." I said.

"I did not realize people would react like that. My main objective was to get her mad so she will show herself and stop hiding." I babbled as I pull out my hair in frustration.

"How do you want to expose your relationship? It would have been worse if you tried to sugarcoat it. And I bet you Han would kick your ass if you said it differently." Kuya Francis said.

"I believe this is for the best, for both of you." He said as he looked forward.

So, he still did not get that we don't even have a real relationship in the process.

I was about to correct him when I heard a phone ring.

I immediately pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and got dismayed.

It was not my phone that was ringing.

"Hello?" Kuya Francis said.

"Where are you right now?" He continued.

"We'll come and get you." He said.

I could have guessed that Hannah was on the line right now.

Why did she call her brother and not me, made me quite upset?

Without thinking, I rudely snatched the phone from Kuya Francis' hand and yelled, "Where the heck have you been? I was thinking that something must have happened to you. Where are you, idiot?"

My hands were trembling with anger.

I then heard a squeak from the other side.

"I'm at the hotel right now. I went back to my room. And stop calling me an idiot, idiot!" She answered back and hung up.

I guessed everybody heard that since it was so loud.

I looked at the phone and almost have the urgency to smash it when Kuya Francis stopped me.

I forgot that it was his.

"That idiot!" I said as I looked out the window.

I have no idea why she was so mad even though I was the one who was constantly watching out for her.

Did she not even realize that I was protecting her?

There was no form of conversation in the car until we arrived at the hotel.

I got out and almost ran inside the lobby when I remembered that I don't have any access in her hotel elevator or know her room number.

I waited by the chairs as I saw Ate Julia walking in.

She said that I can just use her card and told me Hannah's hotel room number.

She will wait for her husband in the lobby.

I thanked her quickly as I went passed people in a flash to find this idiot and have a talk with her.