Chapter 22

HANNAH

I tightened my grip on the pencil I'm holding.

Whenever I feel excited, I tend to write too fast thus resulting in a lot of broken leads.

But in this case, I am officially attending Nicholas' Figure Drawing class in the Florence Academy of Arts, hence my excitement.

"I'll be at the back." I told him.

"Don't worry about me and just do your thing." I assured him.

He nodded as he switched to I think his usual professor self, which is way beyond what I have known him before.

Back in the days, he was like the class clown as well as one of the popular guys in school.

He only showed his serious side whenever we have an art competition.

I was supposedly here to watch him teach the next generation on how to draw but apparently this class was hands-on.

I did not know how to speak nor understand the Italian language but when they handed me a piece of paper, I quickly comprehended what we were supposed to do.

I asked my seatmate if I can borrow one of his pencils and he agreed.

At first he was looking at me weirdly, maybe because I was wearing a too-formal wear for an art class and second, who comes to attend an art skill-based class without even a pencil?!

We were supposed to draw a person's profile.

The topic was to draw someone that makes you happy right now.

I was sitting there thinking really hard on whom this person is.

Well, since he said right now then I have no other choice but to draw that person.

As I looked up front, I saw Nicholas joining in the activity as well.

I wonder who's he sketching?