Chapter 48

HANNAH

I am fuming right now.

How dare he calls me an idiot when he was the one who was an idiot?

I am so mad that I even forgot why I was mad at him in the first place.

I just know that I don't want to see him.

Period.

I hurriedly locked my room door. I just arrived after I took off from that dreadful event. I didn't even want to be reminded of it.

I need to calm down.

As I turned on my Korean drama compilation, I heard successive short knocks.

They were loud.

"Open up!" The booming voice from the other side commanded.

I already know who was the person on the opposite side of the door.

"Or else." It threatened.

"Or else what?!" I shouted.

I will never be the subject of bullying especially from a guy like him. I need to curtail that possibility before it gets out of hand.

"Or else I will tear down this door and let you pay for it." He said.

Like hell he would, the idiot!

"I would not open this door, Nicholas. Stop disturbing me, stop disturbing the other guests." I hissed through the keyhole.

I did not want to create a scene but this guy is annoyingly stubborn.

"Hannah, if you do not open this door in this instant, I swear that I will not just disturb you or the other guests, but the whole Florence area as well." The idiot shouted from the other side of the wall.

He really is stubborn.

Okay...

Come to think of it, he really has the capacity to do that.

I turned off the television.

And then I opened the door but blocked it so he was just at the threshold.

"What do you want?" I said with my hands on my hips.