33 - MY GIRL

A B B Y

It's been three days and Minnie has gotten so much better. Their rehearsals for today ended at 6pm, so they're all spending their free time.

Minnie asked me to go out for a friendly dinner and told me that it was more special than usual, so I wore the black sleeveless dress that she bought me last week.

We arrived at the place and it looks really wonderful, yet somehow familiar. It has this secret garden vibe, just like.. The one that Miyeon asked me to choose from the other day. But I can't tell if this is the exact same place. After all, I just briefly saw the pictures from her phone.

She held my hand as we settled down into an oak table in the middle of the garden. Things have definitely changed between us. She could hold my hand before and I wouldn't be so conscious about it, but now.. I'm actually worried and tensed up.

I'm so confused on how I'm supposed to act with her. Because technically, we're friends.

"Have a seat," she said as she carefully pulled the seat in front of me.

I smiled at her gentle actions. She's literally treating me like a princess. "Thank you."

There were other tables near us, but it felt like we were the only ones here right now. It was such a romantic place to be in.

The staff started arriving one by one, two of them were serving our dishes while the other one suddenly started playing the violin beside us.

I gave her a confused look and discreetly whispered. "D-Did you tell him to play?"

"Yeah, do you like it?" she smiled.

I lightly hit her in the arm out of embarrassment. "What for? You can just play by yourself. People are looking at us."

"Stop worrying about other people, Abby. Just enjoy the night with me, will you?"

I nodded and smiled at her.

I'm so scared. I think I'm really falling for her.. but I don't even know why we're doing this.

After a few songs, the violinist left and we started eating, but Minnie suddenly chuckled.

She was staring at me so I raised an eyebrow. "W-Why?"

But instead of answering, she leaned forward and wiped my lips with her fingers. "You got something," she said.

I laughed as I tried to hide the fact that I was blushing. "S-Seriously?"

"Yeah."

We continued eating peacefully, talking about all sorts of things such as our interests and their schedules. It was really perfect.

Then we decided to get up. According to her, the place is going to light up the LEDs under the glass of their huge fountain by 9pm so we went there.

But as we were on our way, we passed by a reserved area in the garden. There was a huge gate upon entry and the place was filled with lamps and poinsettias hanging everywhere. I could only see the place as a whole though and not what was going on inside.

Minnie was the first one to stop and look closer to it. I was intrigued so I decided to follow her, but she suddenly turned around to face me and blocked the view.

I chuckled as I confusedly looked at her. "What are you doing?"

Her face suddenly became pale. "Don't look."

I jokingly stretched my neck and forced my way to look at it, but she grabbed my arm firmly. "I said don't look, Abby!"

She was getting mad.