02 - WELCOME PARTY

A B B Y

"Unnie, eat up," Shuhua said to Miyeon while giving her some of the porridge that I just cooked.

The rest of the members left the room, because they didn't want to crowd around Miyeon. Meanwhile, their leader, Soyeon still hasn't arrived from her schedule.

Miyeon started eating slowly as Shuhua looked at her worriedly. There was a mini table placed right in front of her.

"D-Don't worry, I'll be okay.." Miyeon said in a low voice.

"Ah! Are you a fool?! How could you let yourself get sick, Unnie?!" Shuhua shouted out of frustration, but I think the three of us knew that she was the most worried.

"Hey, I'll be fine.." she said to Shuhua, then she looked at me with the same longing eyes as she did earlier. "If it wasn't for you, things could've been worse."

My heart is beating so fast.. why is she being like this again?

I slightly bowed my head. "I-It's nothing Miss.."

"Now, rest Unnie! I'll bring Abby Unnie with me outside so you can sleep," Shuhua said.

Miyeon agreed, so we both left her after I removed the mini table and covered her with the comforter.

I went to the kitchen downstairs to wash the dishes that they used to eat earlier, but as I entered, I already saw Soojin running the water to the basin.

I immediately went beside her and took a plate. "Miss Soojin, it's my job, please leave it to me."

She looked at me and smiled. "Oh right.. I forgot. I was used to doing all of this alone."

She brought the dishwashing liquid and poured some on the plate that I was holding. "I guess I'm not so alone now after all."

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning. Am I blushing?! I can't believe myself! You're just a dorm keeper, stop it..

"Unnie! What took you so long?!" We could hear Yuqi shouting from the lobby.

I turned around and saw which Unnie she was referring to..

It's Jeon Soyeon. The popular leader and all-rounder of the group who can do everything including composing. She's wearing a black coat, paired with a blue undershirt, and high-waist pants. Her black bob made her even more charismatic.

She's a distance away from me, but I could clearly see how chic she was. When suddenly, Yuqi ran towards her and gave her a big hug. I saw her smile and look at me.

I immediately turned around because Soyeon caught me looking at her, but it turns out that Soojin was staring at me.

"M-Miss?" I said completely flustered out. Her face was so close.

"She has that effect on other people.. they're all staring at her."

Yeah like you're staring at me!

"Anyway, should I help you wash the dishes?"

I immediately shook my head. "Please feel free to rest. I'll do it all."

She suddenly patted my back and left. She's such a warm person..

"Abby?" A distinct voice from behind called.

I haven't been with them for so long, but I've been their fan to know at least whose voice it was.

"Y-Yes Miss Soyeon?"

She went beside me. "I heard about Miyeon. Thank you for taking care of the girls while I was out."

What the? She's not as scary as she looks like on TV.. she looks really kind.