30 - REST DAY

A B B Y

It's Sunday morning and all of the members are at home. Their schedules were emptied out on purpose to give them a day to rest.

"Abby Unnie!" Shuhua called, so I immediately went to her. She's playing with Haku and Mata.

"Yes?"

"They both look so happy, especially Haku! It's all because of you!"

I shook my head. "It's because they're spending their time with you. They miss their Mom."

Shuhua was sitting on the floor and I was standing beside her, when Soojin suddenly came from behind and softly poked my shoulder.

I looked at her. "You seem to be in a pretty good mood today, Soojin?"

"Yeah," she chuckled. "Shuhua is so happy because of you, and really.. I can't believe you actually stayed at the veterinary for so long just to assure her."

"It's nothing," I smiled.

"Thank you Abby, I'm really grateful that you came into our dorm," she suddenly gave me a hug. "My members need a lot of care, especially Shuhua, and you were able to give it to her."

Shuhua looked at us in surprise. "Omo, what are the two of you doing?!"

I immediately pulled away from Soojin and we both laughed.

"Nothing, okay?!" Soojin said, as if she got caught doing something bad.

Shuhua raised an eyebrow. "You better be!"

Soojin joined Shuhua in playing with the puppies, while I decided to do some cleaning around the mansion when I suddenly bumped into Miyeon who just got downstairs.

She's wearing a white crop top and a pair of denim jeans.

"Hey," I greeted her. "Are you headed somewhere?"

But it surprisingly took her a few seconds to answer. She was hesitating. "I-I'm going somewhere with Jisoo."

Huh? Jisoo again?

"W-Where? The both of you seem to be really close these days.."

"I'm going to meet up with our stylist in their clothing store. And Jisoo is going to help me choose an outfit for an important event," she gave me a quick hug. "I really can't deal with you right now, Abby. I have to go."

She immediately left me after that. What was that? It's definitely not the Miyeon that I know.. and it hurts that I'm really losing both of them together.

But what am I supposed to do?

I sighed as I started ignoring it. I know clearly how I feel about her now, but I still have no right to feel jealous because we're not officially dating. They can go anywhere they want and it would still be none of my business.

I started sweeping the floor when someone suddenly grabbed the stick of the mop. I lifted my head and saw Minnie standing in front of me.

"Hey, do you need anything?" I asked.

"You look lonely.." she worriedly said. "I overheard your conversation with Miyeon. It seems like they're going somewhere again today huh?"

I quickly shook my head. "I-It's nothing.. I'm not affected by that. After all it's their lives, they can do whatever they want."

I tried to hide the fact that I was hurt, but she wasn't fooled by my act.

"I don't want to see you sad, Abby," she suddenly cupped my face and smiled softly at me. "Let's go, we should enjoy the day too."