09 - BLOOD

A B B Y

"Miss, can you hear me?" I quickly asked the woman who was already bleeding so much.

Minnie was standing beside me amidst the chaos, while the woman grabbed my arm. "Help me, please.."

"O-Of course, I will! Don't worry, you'll make it!" I said while trying to give her the basic first aid that I had learned during a seminar.

It took me a while to recall that the stabbed woman was one of Blackpink's personal assistants. I think I saw her before on a set when I visited Jisoo, which is why I felt like I had the responsibility to help her in a room full of strangers.

An ambulance came in earlier and took the woman, while the police interrogated the staff who worked the night shift of the coffee shop, potentially looking for witnesses. Meanwhile, Minnie and I are already walking our way back to the dorm, still pretty tensed up with what just happened.

I guess you can't really have an ordinary night with a superstar after all..

"Do you know her?" Minnie looked at me worriedly.

"Y-Yeah. She works for Blackpink," I replied in a low voice.

Minnie was rather curious with my answer, but she was sensitive enough not to ask me about it right now. Knowing I had just poured my everything while trying to save the woman until the help arrived. And on top of that, my blouse is completely covered with blood stains too.

We remained silent until we arrived at the dorm. Minnie had some bagels in her hands, we brought the rest of the members some takeouts.

"Finally! What took you so long--" Yuqi was running towards us upon our entry but after she clearly saw me, she froze in her spot. "I-Is that blood?!"

"Hey, it's not what you think--" Minnie tried explaining, but she was immediately cut off by Yuqi's panicking.

"H-Hold on, I'll call the others!" Yuqi quickly disappeared and went around the house.

"Hey.." I looked back at Minnie. "I think I should probably go take a shower."

But she suddenly grabbed my arm to stop me. "Wait for them here, Yuqi already saw you, so you should at least let them know what happened."

"A-Alright then.."

Within a few minutes, the five remaining members of (G)I-dle came down rushing to see me, sitting comfortably on the couch.

"W-What happened?!" Soyeon furiously asked. "Are you okay?!"

I awkwardly nodded. "I-I'm fine, it's just--"

"Omo Abby Unnie! Did you get into an accident?!" Shuhua added, unable to take her eyes off the blood stain in my blouse.

In fact, all of them couldn't. Miyeon and Soojin immediately sat beside me to take a closer look.

"Hey, hey girls listen up," Minnie finally came to my rescue. "Abby is fine. There's nothing wrong with her. The blood is from a woman that she saved."

"You saved someone?" Miyeon gave me a surprised look.

I hesitantly nodded. "Apparently, but I didn't really do much.. Hehe."

"You did step in, Abby. And I'm really proud of you, not everyone is as brave as you are," Minnie smiled at me as she rubbed my head.

"I'm just glad that you're not hurt, Unnie," Yuqi said. "I-I thought it was something worse, so I kind of panicked."

All of the members were crowding over me and playfully blaming Yuqi for making it look like I was in a huge trouble, meanwhile Soyeon suddenly left the living room without another word.