01 - THE BEGINNING

A B B Y

I'm finally here.

I took a deep breath, standing in front of the mansion. This is it. A brand new life finally awaits me. I got hired by (G)I-dle's manager, Mr. Jung, to be the group's dorm keeper until the day of their disbandment. I'm in charge of doing everything inside the dorm including cooking, cleaning, and taking the members' requests from time to time.

The anterior design mesmerized my eyes, there were a lot of expensive flowers and plants outside. It's almost like a garden. You'd know that the interior would be just as good. Upon entering the mansion along with my suitcase, a huge, expensive looking chandelier greeted me. The whole dorm was giving me the vibes of a five star hotel, with all the dim lights even in the afternoon.

This place is really spacious and beautiful!

"Abby?" Somebody called me from behind.

"Y-Yes?" I replied, but when I turned around to see who it was, my jaw almost dropped.

It's Seo Soojin. The group's main dancer whose sexiness is at the top list. She's wearing a plain black t-shirt with shorts, her blonde hair tied up in a neat ponytail.

"So it's you, huh?" She looked at me from head to toe, but it was in no way harsh. "Welcome to the dorm."

I smiled and immediately bowed my head. She's so nice! "Do you need anything, Miss Soojin?"

She seemed taken aback by my response. "It's your first day here, and you're already asking that?"

"Haha.. Well it's my job.." I laughed awkwardly.

This is kind of embarrassing.

"By the way, half of the members are not here right now. They're on a schedule. Shuhua and Yuqi are in the second floor lobby. We've been waiting for you."

"Is that so?" I gasped.

I must be dreaming. These girls people are dying to see were waiting for me! Although it's obviously because I'm their dorm keeper.

"Yeah, I've been doing all the chores non-stop here. But lately we've been really busy due to our comeback, so it's been hard for me to clean the dorm. However, today's an exception, I already did everything so you can start working tomorrow."

"T-Thank you! Don't worry Miss Soojin, I got all your chores covered from now on!"

She smiled at my words and I swear, that was the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen today! She's so friendly, unlike the usual chic image she portrays on TV.

"Good." She looked at the suitcase beside me and pointed at the room near the kitchen. "You can unpack your things over there."

"Thank you," I bowed, then she finally left to go upstairs.

After that, I went to the room that she told me about. It was a small one, but it definitely fits someone like me since I like being inside cozy rooms. There was a single bed, a nice closet, a bedside table with scented candles, and it was even air conditioned! Oh my gosh. I felt like I already hit the jackpot. This is so much better than where I used to live!

The room was so clean. I was so excited that I jumped straight to bed. After feeling how comfortable it was, I started unpacking my stuff.

Then suddenly, I heard a knock on the door.

Tok tok!

"Come in!" I replied.

I was taking out my clothes from my suitcase, and when I lifted up my head, another member was right in front of me.