05 - LUNCH WITH THE BFF

A B B Y

"I told you to stop watching those dramas already!" Miyeon, who was feeling way better than yesterday, scolded Shuhua.

It turns out that Shuhua was actually the first one to wake up to continue watching her recent favorite k-drama.

"The ending was so sad, Unnie!" She said to Miyeon while still crying.

Dang, I was actually so worried that something might have happened to her. Thankfully it was all because of a drama.

The two of them looked at me as I entered the room with a tray. But as soon as Shuhua saw the food, she immediately stood up from Miyeon's bed and grabbed a bowl.

"It's Soojin Unnie's cooking!" She said excitedly.

I nodded. "Yes it is, she got up before me."

Then I moved my eyes to Miyeon and smiled. "How are you feeling today, Miss?"

"It's way better. I told you I'd get well by myself.."

"Yes you really did!" I happily handed her the remaining bowl. "Here, you should eat too to make sure you fully regain your strength."

Shuhua looked at us and suddenly laughed. "Ah Abby Unnie! Why can I sense favoritism here?! You must like Miyeon Unnie a lot! You're always so gentle when it comes to her."

"Eh?! Miss that's not true!" I said, panicking. "Miss Miyeon is sick, that's why.. And I'm like this to all of you!"

Gosh, this is so embarrassing! What is she even trying to say here?!

Miyeon looked at me and laughed too. "I don't mind being your favorite, Abby."

I suddenly felt my cheeks burning because of her answer, in which Shuhua saw and immediately grabbed the chance to tease me.

"Omo, why are you blushing Abby Unnie?!"

The both of them laughed while I could only cover my face with my hands out of embarrassment. "Call me when you girls are done eating!" I said as I rushed to get out of the room.

I can't even breathe. They're making me too shy!! I really like Miyeon though, I've been her fan ever since.

But just right when I stepped out, I bumped into Soojin who just got out of the bath. A turban was still on her head.

"Why do you look so startled? And what's with the face?" She asked, obviously teasing me.

"I-It's nothing! I'll be downstairs if you girls need me," I bowed before immediately leaving.

I went to the living room, then I saw Yuqi watching a movie while almost emptying the bowl of soup she had earlier.

"If you're done eating, just place it in the kitchen. I'll wash it all later, Miss."

She looked at me and tapped the seat beside her. "Come here, Unnie!"

"What is it?" I asked after sitting.

She pointed at the TV screen. "Watch the movie with me, I heard it's really good!"

I did what she told me, however I noticed the time at the mini clock near the DVD player.

It's 11am. I need to leave at 12pm at least if I don't want to be late. I can't finish this movie with her.. sadly.

"Miss Yuqi, since I'm heading out soon, is there anything that you want for lunch? I'm not sure what I should cook for the members."

"Hmm.. What about another Filipino dish? We really liked your Sinigang before!"

I smiled when I saw her eyes sparkle. I guess they really love eating home-cooked meals.