New York, New York

It was finally time to test my suit out. Tony put a police scanner into the earpiece he gave me so I could keep track of the crime, and stop it.

  "You ready kid, first call coming in....now!" He said as I swung with the webs we made towards the bank, stopping the robbery before it could get too bad.

  "Didn't your parents ever teach you that unless you're Robin Hood you never steal from the poor, and even then he stole from the rich?!" I said, joking around as I looked through the eyes of my mask. One guy pulled out a gun, nearly missing me.

  "Rude, what about respect the ladies, man you guys have no manners at all do you?!" I joked as I webbed up the gun.

  "Look we don't want any trouble girlie, so get out of our way or get hurt."

  "Oh I won't get hurt, but you will." I said, shooting out just enough electricity to stun them.

  "And that boys is how a lady does it." I smirked through my mask as I webbed them up as the cops got there.

  "I took care of them officers, the rest is up to you."

  "Wait, what should we call you?"

  "Call me Spidergirl." I said, shooting a web to a building, and swinging away. I was swinging through the city, it was oddly a quiet night and something didn't feel right, so the next call that came in I rushed. When I got there I looked and saw someone else.

  "Who are you?!"

  "I think the real question is who are you?" The boy's voice asked as I looked down the dark alley.

  "Spidergirl, and you?"

  "Spiderman." He said as I walked closer.

  "Not possible, I'm the only one like me." I said as I really thought about it.

  "I thought I was the only one like me." He said as I walked circles around him.

  "Apparently we were both wrong, oddly enough." I said as he walked towards me.

  "Prove to me that you're like me." He said as I webbed his face.

  "That enough proof for ya?!" I asked as he pried at the webs.

  "That doesn't prove anything, just that you're smart."

  "Right, so I'm obviously smarter than you if you can't get it off."

  "Not true just means your webbing is stronger." He said as it snapped off his face.

  "Well there are people that actually need me, so I'm gonna go save lives now." I said, webbing the building and heading back home.

  "You alright kid?" Tony asked as I pulled my mask off, gripping onto the table in the lounge.

  "No, apparently I'm not the only one like me." I said, running my right hand through my blonde hair as I sat in the chair.

  "I'll keep an eye on our other spider friend then."

  "Thanks Mr.Stark."

  "Just call me Tony, we live together." He said, ruffling my hair as I laughed like a kid.

  "Yes sir." I laughed as he chuckled and walked into the elevator.

  "I should try to do something for Peter. After all, he was my first friend here." I said, walking to the window, and grabbing my bag before jumping out, and swinging around the city.

  "Yeah, this is so much more fun than I ever expected!" I yelled as I dropped down by a McDonald's to change into normal clothes. I did so quickly, pulling my hood down, and removing it, all while stuffing my mask in my bag, and sliding on some shoes.

  "Alright, Parker residence here I come." I said, tying my hair into a ponytail, and walking the short distance to their apartment.

  "May, is Peter here, I need to talk to him?" I asked as she opened the door.

  "He's in his room, he's been quiet for a while so just be careful." She said as I smiled, walking to Peter's room and knocking on the door.

  "Go away!" He yelled through the door as I rolled my eyes, opening it anyway.

  "Hello to you too, I brought you something." I said, tossing him the bag I had in my hand.

  "What's this?"

  "Open it jerk." I giggled, leaning against the doorframe.

  "You can't be serious!"

  " well I am, so you're welcome."

  "Alice I've wanted this for years." He said, opening the bag and pulling out the Millennium Falcon lego set I bought.

  "You're welcome." I smiled as he stood up and hugged me.

  "What're you wearing?!" I giggled as he blushed.

  "Oh come on they're Hello Kitty pajamas, you can't tell me that as a girl you've never had a set."

  "Can't say I have." I giggled as he laughed.

  "We're good now right?" I asked, looking to the floor as I played with my fingers.

  "Yeah, we're good." He said as I felt a blush creep onto my face.

  "Good." I said, looking up as he smiled at me. Just as I was about to say something a call came over my communicator.

  "Sorry Pete, I gotta bolt." I said as he looked to the floor.

  "Alright, get home safe." He said as I nodded. I quietly snuck into the bathroom, slipping my costume on, and webbing out the window.

  "You get the location?"

  "Yep on my way there now." I said as Tony's voice came across.

  "Alright kid, I'm checking in for the night, good luck." He said as I heard it click off. The next call was a shooting, just a few people, only blocks away from where I was.

  "Alright we can do this the easy way, or the hard way bud." I said as the man looked at me, three people were wounded, or in the line of fire.

  "Put the gun down now!" I yelled as he shot at me, hitting my torso for the second time in a week.

   "God damnit! Just because I'm a hero does not mean you hurt me!" I yelled, pulling the bullet out, and throwing it on the pavement.

  "One more move and she dies!" He said, grabbing a girl who wasn't much younger than me.

  "Let her go and we can do this in a gentle manner." I said, showing my hands as I saw him backing up.

  "Don't follow us, got it?!" He yelled as I stayed where I was for only a few seconds before going to a rooftop, and following from roofs.

  "I got you kid." I said, swinging down and grabbing the girl, safely putting her on a rooftop.

  "Stay here and I'll come back for you in a minute." I said, jumping down again as the man punched me in the face, definitely breaking my nose.

  "Seriously, this could have been done and over with if you could just surrender." I said as he pulled out a knife, plunging it into my side, then slashing my face.

  "Dude, what the hell?!" I said, grabbing his wrist and electrocuting him before going to help the girl.

  "Are you hurt?"

  "No, but I'm scared." She said as she shook.

  "I know, but your brave for staying here. Come with me and I'll get you home okay?" I asked as she nodded. I put her on my back, her hands going tightly around my neck.

  "Hold on tight, this will be one bumpy ride." I joked as she laughed. We got back to where we were before, uniting her with her mother as I fell to the ground from blood loss.

  "Thank you so much..."

  "Spidergirl, and that's what I'm here for." I said, pulling myself off the ground and running a short distance before swinging away. I may have healed before, but this was definitely going to take a while.