Spider...people?

"Gwen, there were more than we thought at the call sight, bringing in three including Miles, you may want to work on files for all of them," he said through the coms as I fell back into my wheely chair, rolling across the floor as I webbed the button on the table for the news.

  "Multiple Spider...people? Yeah, people all over New York City," the news anchor said as I groaned, still stumped as to why all this was happening.

  "Mom...you okay," Frigga's shy voice echoed as I turned to see her, a smile crossing my face.

  "I'm okay...just a little stressed."

  "Can I help," she asked, walking toward me as I sighed, looking around my crowded desk.

  "Can you work on putting these away, and I have something I want to teach you," I smiled as she smiled back, taking all the files off the desk as she walked over to the cabinet.

  "Can I ask you something," she asked as I looked up from what few papers I still had littered on the desk, nodding.

  "Anything sweetheart."

  "Why did you and father...why did you have us," she asked as I looked at her.

  "Your father and I...we were in love, but it wasn't a good love and it was on me. I didn't see every side of him, and his past made him cold and distant, that's why he didn't seem to know how to talk to you and your brother and he didn't really seem to know what love was," I explained shortly as she sighed.

  "You loved Peter all along. I see it every time you look at him, you get this joy in yours eyes that I wish I had seen before you two were together...it makes Loki and I happy," she admitted, turning to me with a smile as she stood, walking back toward me.

  "Is it true that he killed a lot of people?"

  "Yes, it's true but he was hurt back then, and he was being controlled by not just rage but Thanos as well, you have to know that...okay," I asked as she nodded, her eyes glossy as I wiped the single tear off her cheek.

  "You still got me kid, and now, you have all of them too," I said, looking at the picture of all the kids that was hanging on the wall.

  "And you have us, and some of them still," she said, looking at the picture hanging next to it that all of us Avengers had taken before the fight between Tony and Steve, the first and only time they had really met Peter before the fight too, all of us standing together with Peter and I hugging and smiling like children, Wanda hugging me from the other side and everyone laughing at the three of us.

  "I always have," I smiled as I heard the alarm go off.

  "Are we under attack," Frigga asked as I looked at the cameras, sighing when I saw Loki walking in with someone who looked almost exactly like me.

  "Loki...who's this," I asked as he looked at me with confusion.

  "At first I thought it was you, but you're obviously here," he said as I looked at her, observing every feature.

  "She's identical to me...but why," I asked as he shrugged.

  "I saw the news, seems like you could use some help," he said as I nodded.

  "That would be amazing, can you please work with the kids, make sure no chaos ensues while I try to figure out what the hell is happening," I asked as he nodded, walking off as I looked around again.

  "Laura, I need you to turn on Stark city security, make sure the alarms are on and all coms are linked all over the city," I said as the room was filled with screens and audio coming from every section of the room as I watched.

  "Turn on power sensors too," I sighed as I saw a black figure, noticing Venom, but he was latched to someone.

  "Laura send out city wide emergency notification," I said as I pressed the record button, sitting at my desk as it started recording.

  "Citizens of New York, I need a favor from all of you. Something strange is happening and I can't stop it without your help. If you see anyone with enhanced spider abilities like Spider-Man and myself I need you to call Stark Industries or the number on the screen right now and help them find their way to the Avengers Compound. New York and the world needs your help now and after all we've done please help us help you, be the hero's the world needs right now and do this small task. Thank you, Spider-Girl thanks you all," I smiled as the recording stopped and I sighed, rushing around the compound as I made sure all security was up and running.

  "Gwen what can any of us do," Kate asked as all of them came into the front room.

  "Make sure there's no breaches, no one gets in or out without a check and a file started, all weapons are held on to, and I need three people on outside patrol," I said as Sam, Noh and Ava nodded firmly, running outside as Loki walked over to me.

  "Make me useful," Loki said as I thought for a second.

  "The machine in the lab is finishing some updates for suits, there's daggers in there that were actually for Tandy, but they'll work for you, they disappear into the handle and come back out, still blades but it arranges with nano-tech," I said as he walked off and The rest of the team stood in front of me.

  "Everyone else suit up and agree on stations outside of the other buildings, bunk building doesn't need security as much as the others," I said as everyone scattered and I made my way to the coms room so I could continue watching footage and take calls.

  "This is going to be one hell of a battle, I can already feel it," one of the Peters said as I nodded.

  "I have a feeling less of us will come out of this than we did with Thanos...and that's not a good number."