Reality

"We need backup pronto, get the whole team over here," I said into the coms as I was thrown into a nearby building.

  "Seriously," I grumbled as Frigga helped me up and I faced the numerous people standing in front of me.

  "Who are all of you," I asked as I heard people landing around me, looking around to see two men dressed in suits similar to Peter's.

  "Sinister Six," they both said in unison as Frigga, Jessica and Ava looked at me with confusion.

  "I'm sorry...who the hell are you two," I asked as I looked around.

  "Spiderman," they said as I rolled my eyes, the real Spiderman landing next to me.

  "Where's everyone else?"

  "I'm backup, looks like we've got a good group here-...who are they," he asked as I shrugged.

  "Said they're Spiderman," I shrugged as he looked around before his eyes landed on the people in front of us.

  "Get the streets cleared, make a perimeter, like I taught you," I said to the three girls as the four of us separated, lifting Peter's mask slightly to kiss him before running off the other way.

  "Perimeter is set, how are you doing over there," I asked after about fifteen minutes, no response.

  "Spiderman," I asked again, no response.

  "Ava gather the team and take them back to the compound, don't leave unless I say," I said as she stopped in her tracks, looking at me.

  "We want to fight, it's what you've trained us to do-"

  "I trained you to be a good person who can help people who can't help themselves...right now you need to let the adults handle this one, stay at the Compound," I ordered as she sighed, Frigga grabbing my arm as she pulled me into a hug which the other girls joined.

  "Please be careful mom," she said as I nodded, hugging the three of them tightly as I looked at each of them.

  "All three of you are strong, brave and kind women...I trust you'll stay that way," I smiled gently, turning to web away as I made my way back toward where I had left Peter.

  "Really, all the fun without me c'mon Spiderboy," I smirked as he laughed, pulling me in by my hips.

  "Gwen," one of the Spider-men asked in a sad, broken tone as I turned toward him.

  "I'm sorry do I-...do I know you?"

  "Gwen it's Peter," he said, taking his mask off as I looked at him...it was Peter, but different, his hair darker and he was taller, skinnier and...older.

  "Peter," I questioned as I walked toward the man, tears streaming down his face as he reached out a hand, cupping my cheek.

  "How-"

  "None of us know...we just landed here, it's definitely not our New York though," the other Spiderman said as I looked around at the three of them.

  "Am I the only Spidergirl in any of your universes?"

  "Yeah...but my Gwen...she died," the Peter that was just holding my face said as I looked into his sad eyes, hugging him.

  "I'm sorry I died...she died," I said, confused at how to word it.

  "Well you're still alive here so make sure you keep it that way," he smiled as I nodded, my Peter coming behind me as his arms wrapped around me, resting on my bump.

  "She's not going anywhere as long as I'm alive," he said as I smiled, both of them looking at his hands with shock.

  "You're pregnant...but you're both like sixteen," the other Peter said as we laughed.

  "Seventeen and twenty-two," Peter said as I smiled.

  "Wha-"

  "Long story" Peter and I said in unison as they both kept quiet.

  "Where are you going to stay," I asked as they shrugged.

  "Got sucked here in nothing but our suits so I guess Central Park," one of them said as I shook my head.

  "Come with us...we'll get you there," I said as they hesitantly followed before I was face to face with a sparkly yellow portal, Doctor Strange coming from it as I groaned.

  "What happened now," I sighed as he looked at me.

  "Come with me."

  "Not right now, no Avengers work until I make sure everyone's safe at the school until then I-"

  "Venom's gone," he said as my eyes widened, so did another Peter's as he stepped forward.

  "Did you say Venom?"

  "Yeah, I used to have it why," I asked as he pulled his mask off, looking at me.

  "That thing's more dangerous than it's worth, it's dangerous."

  "Trust me I know, but there's more important matter's to be dealt with, I have all six infinity stones running through me right now and something tells me that might have something to do with this so we need to go. Now," I said as Strange gave me a firm nod before disappearing.

  "Quick question...what are infinity stones?"