Gwendolyn Alison Stacy

"I'm surprised you remember your old man, it's been years Gwen."

  "It's Alice, it has been since you left," I spat as he looked at me angrily.

  "I left so you could grow up strong."

  "You left for yourself," I yelled as Peter looked at me through his mask, already knowing he had a worried expression.

  "Spiderman go, I'll be fine."

  "I'm not leaving until you do-"

  "Go now," I yelled as he looked around him before going the opposite direction, towards his apartment. Tears filled my eyes through my mask as I closed them for a moment.

  "Gwen-"

  "My name is Alison Barton, and that won't change, not now or ever!"

  "You are my daughter, that is not your name!"

  "I will never be your daughter, maybe if you were there mom wouldn't be dead, and I would be normal, life would be perfect," I sigh sobbed as I turned away from him in an attempt to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist, pulling off my mask as he wiped the tears from my eyes and hugging me.

  "I'm sorry," he said as I pushed away from him.

  "It's a little late for apologies," I said as he shook his head, an almost grin on his lips as he chuckled.

  "Gwendolyn Alison Stacy, you're still the weak little girl with a grudge," he said as everyone around him laughed.

  "Last I heard you were on the phone, distracting your mother when she was shot," he said with a smirk as every puzzle piece clicked into place.

  "You're the one that killed her," I said angrily as he nodded.

  "Bingo, and now they want you next," he said as I looked around, checking my surroundings again as I realized I was surrounded, my spider-sense never even went off.

  "I won't go down without a fight, and I'm sure you know I'm no amateur," I smirked as he walked to his bike, grabbing a machine gun as he locked and loaded it, aiming directly for my head.

  "You will, 'cause you're still a weak child, powers or not," he spat as my spider-sense did go off, but too late as I felt a bullet hit my leg, and I cried out in pain. I felt three more, gradually climbing up my body as I met eyes with my father who smirked at me as I gathered every strong emotion in my head and felt the electricity going through me as I screamed and it shot a forcefield around me, but a bullet hit me in the chest before the forcefield went up as I fell to the ground, my communicator turning on as they fled.

  "Spidergirl what's your status," Tony's voice read through as I felt like I was drowning, growing harder and harder to stay awake.

  "Alice," Steve's voice came through next as I felt my breathing wavering, and apparently they could hear it too.

  "Don't fall asleep, hold on, we will find you," Steve said as I felt the tears rolling down my face and my eyes closed as I heard a familiar yell of my name and sobs as Peter grabbed my hand as I laid on the cold street before he gently placed me in his lap, taking his mask off as I used the last of the strength I could muster to reach up to his face, and pull his face towards me, kissing him.

  "I love you, Peter Parker," I said as he let out a small sob, looking into my eyes as he opened his mouth.

  "I love you too Alice Barton," he said as I forced a smile and closed my eyes.

  "She'll wake up kid but she needs to rest, the doctors just pulled ten bullets out of her."

  "I know Mister Stark, but I could have saved her, and instead I left."

  "It's not your fault, go home, get some rest and she'll call you after the Accords signing," Tony's voice rang as Peter's hand brushed against my face gently.

  "Peter," I mumbled, but I knew he heard as his hand stopped.

  "Alice?"

  "Have I ever told you I love you," I asked jokingly as a smile surfaced on my face and I opened my eyes.

  "I love you too," he smiled as he hugged me as shock and joy spread across Tony's face.

  "Thank you," I mouthed to Tony as Peter and I stayed in a tight embrace for about three minutes.

  "I'll leave the two of you alone," Tony finally said as Peter backed away just slightly so he could see the bandage tube top and short shorts I was wearing to cover the bullet wounds as a frown spread across his face.

  "Hey, Pete I'm fine, you saved me remember?"

  "You wouldn't understand, I shouldn't have left at all."

  "No, Peter don't say that I respect that you did what I asked," I smiled, lifting his face to look into his eyes.

  "Why would your father hurt you?"

  "He left when I was four, even though I say I never knew him, but he left to go out of town for work, which I found out from Steve he worked for Hydra so I guess he's supposed to eliminate us," I said sadly as it was his turn to give me an encouraging smile.

  "Well I won't let him, and I doubt your uncle would, or any of them for that matter," he said as I nodded and he pulled me into an embrace again as I rested my head on his shoulder.

  "What did I ever do to deserve you?"

  "Exist I guess, I don't understand how such an amazing girl could ever love me either," he said as I pushed away, looking into his eyes again as I kissed him, and he kissed back, my arms wrapping around his neck and his my torso.

  "Be my girlfriend, I-I mean will you be my girlfriend Alice," he stuttered as I smiled.

  "Yes Peter, I will be your girlfriend," I said as he smiled, kissing me again.

I cried writing parts of this if I'm completely honest, and Peter got what he's wanted, maybe Alice will finally find what she's been looking for, who knows. Hope you guys like the story so far, thank you so much for reading love you guys so much.