Solo

"How many is that," Loki asked as I final counted the kids on the list.

  "Oh hush, only ten of them including the ones here have said yes," I sighed as I looked around the room of people. It's been over a month since people started coming and right now all of them are in the training room waiting for their first training day.

  "Ava Ayala," I called, going down my list as she nodded.

  "Amadeus Cho, Julia Carpenter, Kamala Khan, Cassie Lang, Frigga Lokisdottir, Sam Alexander, Loki Lokison, Kate Bishop and Eli Bradley...good team so far, now let's see if you work like one," I smirked as I clapped my hands together, the training room presetting as I saw the twins and Kate smirk at each other, the three of them sticking together to take down the simulation, everyone else failing slightly.

  "Again, but Kate, Cassie, Loki and Frigga, you step out," I said as they did.

  "Why are we not training still?"

  "You four acted as a team, that's what they need to figure out, it's the only way to beat this simulation, I based it off of the battle against Thanos," I said as they looked back inside the room.

  "How long will this take them," Kate asked as I watched, my arms crossed as I took mental notes.

  "Pay attention to their fighting styles...each of you have a different one, especially when you're family or close friends sometimes your brain will work in a type of unison, but they need to find that unison to realize that each of them has a specific strength that can be used in different battles and missions," I explained as they all looked at me.

  "What exactly is the lesson behind that," Frigga asked as I smirked.

  "The lesson for today is figure out how to be a team...before you get killed," I said through the speaker as the room stopped and I went in.

  "Now unless you were an Avenger and know how to fight different ways from being taught by different people you have to focus on how each of you are fighting and work together like these four, which is why I pulled them out. These four, while yes I've known them a long time they know how to pick up on the details, find a weak spot in the enemy and take. them. down. Now we're going to watch them fight, and then it's individual training lessons. For those of you who won't be training with me personally will be taking breaks while you wait. I have just over a month to get all of you field ready and send you all home until winter break after Christmas...now, who wants to go first," I asked as nobody put their hand up, my suit covering me as the four of them stepped onto the floor.

  "Floors are padded by the way, safety first," I smiled as everyone else stepped out, watching through the window as I got ready to spar the four kids in front of me.

  "Each of us have unique powers, now me...I know how to use my powers cause I've used them for the last nine years give or take a few, but these guys, Kate relies on her weaponry and hand to hand that her father and I taught her. Frigga and Loki both different but they also share powers like astral projection, hypnosis, conjuration, cryokinesis, telekinesis and teleportation. Whereas Loki has  molecular rearrangement and is faster and more durable than any human, Frigga has energy blasts and shapeshifting to herself when they work together they are incredibly strong. Cassie has the power to shrink and grow at will, rather useful in battle really if you were there in Germany to see that battle her father was incredible," I smiled as she smiled back.

  "What about your powers Gwen," Ava asked as I smiled.

  "Well you see Miss Ayala...I have a power that not even my own children know about yet, plus I haven't exactly explored all my newer powers so I can't exactly answer that...but either way, Venom it's play time," I said as the black symbiote started to cover my suit.

  "Mom what the hell-"

  "Loki down," Cassie yelled as he dodged my webs.

  "Frigga now," he yelled as they went to connect their hands as I batted them away from each other.

  "Venom, split," I said as Venom split down it's center, showing me with a hood of him around me.

  "See kids...figure out a way to plan your moves without saying it," I said, my suit going back to normal as I looked around the room.

  "Let's fight the right way," I smirked as they came at me, going from all angles as I jumped up, sticking to the ceiling as Kate shot an arrow, turning into butterflies as I smiled.

  "How is this fight equal again," Frigga asked as I landed on the ground.

  "There's four of you and one of me."

  "You're also a trained Avenger," Loki said, holding his side as I nodded.

  "True, but I'm not even trying, focus," I said as they all looked at each other, nodding before closing in on me, Frigga making the ground ice before disappearing as Loki made more of himself with a smirk, Cassie shrinking as Kate shot an arrow, my feet frozen in place as I dodged it.

  "Don't be angry if you can't take me down," I said as the ice melted and I felt something coming up my back as Frigga tackled me to the floor, pinning me with her dagger to my throat.

  "Yield yet mother," she smirked as I smirked back.

  "Never let other angles out of view, and watch your legs when pinning, make sure they're tight or else-" I said as I flipped her over, her dagger flying from her hand as I webbed her down, doing the same to everyone else.

  "It only takes a second and a trained person flying solo to take down an entire army...trust me I know," I said, taking my hood off as I tied my hair up.

  "What about one on one," I heard a familiar voice as I saw Peter in his suit.

  "Spider-Man wants a go does he," I laughed as he webbed my feet.

  "Not cool dude," I said as he shrugged.

  "Avenger versus Avenger," I heard Frigga and Loki say in unison as I pulled my hood back up.

  "Hand to hand, no powers, no tech," I said as he nodded.

  "You have first charge," I said as we squared, his fist jotting out as I caught it.

  "You caught Bucky's don't look so surprised," I smirked as he jumped up, using his feet to kick my chest into the opposite wall.

  "Alright, I didn't want to have to fight like this but uh...let's do this," I smiled as I heard him laugh as he charged again, my eyes closing as I used my pointe shoes to use the dance training Nat had given me, and it always worked, being able to knock him down in seconds as I pinned him.

  "Surrender yet Spidey Boy," I smirked as he triple tapped and I helped him up.

  "Enough sparring for the day, I need to lay down, everyone else free day, just don't go beyond the river," I said, holding my side as I made my way to my room, Peter, Loki and Frigga following.