Realm

"Wow...so you're-"

  "The keeper of the infinity stones...yeah," I sighed as I looked around at everybody standing in the compound.

  "How many more Spider...people are there," I asked as everyone shrugged.

  "Who knows, there could be hundreds if not thousands of us throughout the multi-verse," one of the Peter's said as I sighed again, leaning against the desk as I remembered what happened in this room the last time I was working on something with Nat.

  "I will get you all back home...whatever the cost it's dangerous for you to be here too long. It could tear the multi-verse and all of us will disappear as if we never even existed," I said as everyone nodded.

  "So what do we do," Loki asked as I looked up at him.

  "We figure out who or what did this and we take. It. Down," I said as I looked around again.

  "Where could more spidermen and women be, where would they go," my Peter asked as I thought about it.

  "Anyone like me would be finding Clint," I said as the other Peter shook his head.

  "In my universe Gwen had a family, and her father was the chief of police, she'd be looking for them," he said as I looked at him with sad eyes.

  "Why don't we spilt up and look around everywhere we can think of, maybe we'll find them quicker," the other Peter suggested as I nodded.

  "But first you both need some updates to those suits of yours, trust me when I say I can make just about anything," I said as they looked at me skeptically before Peter smiled.

  "She's smarter than anyone gives her credit for," he said as I smiled and the Peter's nodded.

  "There's plenty of extra clothes, Peter will show you where and then just give me your suits and I'll have them ready by morning," I said as Peter took the other two Peter's away.

  "Look, I don't care what it takes...I need to get home to my daughter...she's my everything and I can't let her grow up not knowing what happened to me," the oldest of the Peters said as I nodded in understanding.

  "I get it...I have two kids and one due in a few months. It's hard being a parent and a hero, but when it comes to it...we always choose our kids," I said as he smiled, nodding.

  "What's her name?"

  "Mayday, named her after Aunt May before she...before she died," he said sadly as I hugged him.

  "I can tell you from being like Aunt May's niece myself losing her must have been hard, she's the best," I said as he nodded, looking back up as the other two came back in.

  "I think I found one already, there's been a call, placed about two minutes ago for two spider people, both of them heading west from Central," Peter said as I sighed.

  "Can you handle it while I take care of the suits and tech?"

  "Yeah, I'll be back before sunrise," he smiled, kissing me before his suit covered him and he left, taking the spider bike with his license he had gotten not two days ago. 

  "Thank you for letting us stay here," Peter smiled as he sat in my lab, watching me make the programming for the suit.

  "It's not a problem, besides there's already a lot of people here so what's a few more," I smiled, looking up from the cuff on my wrist for a second.

  "So you and this Peter, how long have you two been together?"

  "Peter and I have known each other for years, we were together at one point before I went missing but I ended up getting married. After I broke things off with him Peter and I got back together, and now I'm pregnant, in high school and taking care of everyone here, hoping that if anything was to happen there would be a team to protect it like the Avengers and I used to," I said as I spun the hologram of the suit around, swiping it into the machine as I walked over.

  "What happened to the Avengers that they aren't here anymore," he asked as I sighed.

  "Tony died to save the world by snapping, Steve went back in time and lived his life...he died a while ago, Nat died for the soul stone, Bruce is part of the science department at Stark Industries that I run. My Uncle Clint is living his life and raising his kids that live there, Thor's off world, Wanda's on a mission to find her kids, Vision is dead after Thanos ripped the mind stone from his head, Sam and Bucky are god knows where at the moment, T'Challa is...T'Challa's dead, died in a fight not long after battling Thanos, Carol's off world, Rocket, Quill, Mantis, Drax and Nebula are with Thor, Gamora's dead after Thanos sacrificed her for the soul stone. Scott and Hope are getting married, Valkyrie is ruling New Asgard,  Doctor Strange is in the city, Wong is probably with him, Rhodey's helping me keep find kids with abilities that need a place to go, Pepper is raising Morgan, Fury's running what's left of SHIELD and Loki's somewhere out there," I said as he looked at me with pity.

  "So you and Peter..."

  "We're what's left of the Avengers that still avenge," I said as he nodded.

  "Is it hard to lose that many and still have to protect everything they stood for?"

  "I've lost my real family besides Clint...and I lost the family I gained over the years, loss is what makes me stronger...what gives me a will to fight," I said as I looked into the chamber, the suit assembling, putting pieces together and creating the designed program.

  "How do you do it," he asked with a light chuckle as I smiled to myself.

  "The people you lose give amazing advice if you take it, and it opens your eyes to show you the pain of losing someone...it makes you not want to lose anything or anyone else," I said as I went to start on the other Peter's suit.

  "Why did you start fighting," I asked as he smiled.

  "I started fighting after my Uncle Ben died," he said as I smiled, a small hum leaving my lips.

  "What's so funny?"

  "Nothing...it just seems like that's a common variable between all of us. We started fighting after losing the most important people," I said as he smiled.

  "When you lose someone, it makes you want to make sure nobody else has to," he said as I nodded, going back to work.