Nova

"Alright, so you're hero name is Nova, but you go by Sam," I asked the boy if front of me as the twins stood on either side of me.

  "Why Nova," Frigga asked as I saw him look her up and down.

  "Eyes to yourself," I scolded as he looked at me.

  "Nova because I can go supernova," he said as Loki, Frigga and I exchanged a glance. Even if it had only happened forty-eight hours ago it wasn't hard to get used to, and they didn't mind either after a bit. I found a way to slowly reverse it, but in the end it didn't matter since Loki brought up the point of they would start aging like Asgardians by puberty.

  "I don't know mom, maybe we should pass," Loki said as he looked between Frigga and I.

  "We have to see what he can do before anything else," I sighed as they both nodded.

  "Activate training protocol 843-7AY," I called through the room as we stepped out, watching him fight.

  "He's clumsy, his footwork is off," Frigga said as I nodded, taking notes.

  "He's going to need to learn to watch his weak spots, he gets knocked down to quickly and too easily," Loki chimed in as I watched.

  "He's too sloppy and he depends too much on his powers, but with the right training I think he'll make a great asset," I said as the last robot knocked him down and I called it off.

  "You were obviously trained at one point...by who," I asked as I helped him up.

  "They told me to come to Earth, they told me it was safer for me but now she's dead...and I don't know where Rocket is," he said as I stopped in my tracks, turning to face him as the twins did the same.

  "Rocket and Gamora trained you?"

  "Wait you know them?"

  "Kid, I'm an Avenger...I know everybody," I said as every Avenger's file spread across the room before coming back into my bracelet.

  "You're Spidergirl right," he asked as I nodded.

  "The one and only, why do you ask?"

  "I guess I just thought you'd be....older," he said as I smirked.

  "These two are my kids, I'm a Goddess from marrying Loki," I said as we continued walking.

  "Nova...welcome to the Young Avengers project," I smiled as I gestured to the building.

  "Everyone gets connected to the AI system and your room is whichever doesn't have a name plate, move in when you're ready," I said as the three of us walked out.

  "He was cute," Loki smiled as I smiled at him.

  "You have so much to look forward to in guys...just don't get advice from me, and Loki, he was straight," I said as he sighed.

  "Yeah, that's true, well I'm going up to my room-"

  "Not so fast, tonight was spa night remember? You asked if we could all go get our nails painted last night, let's go," I smiled as he looked at me excitedly.

  "Really?!"

  "Any way you want...just no acrylics they're a bitch when it comes to training," I smiled as he nodded, all of us piling into the car as we drove to the salon. Loki had come out to me not even twenty-four hours ago and I didn't care, he was my son so of course I love him, but other Loki had been looking around for a job. I told him he should work at Barnes and Noble so right now he was at the store looking for a job.

  "We're picking up your father because he wants his nails done too and then we're going to go to the salon," I smiled, looking up from my phone as they both nodded.

  "Oh and since you're both teenagers now you'll be needing these for school in the fall and I'll be teaching you as much as possible before and during school," I smiled as they nodded again, holding the phone boxes in their hands. In the end the three of us all got the same nail design while Loki just got a clear coating as we all laughed and smiled having family time.

  "Is it a good idea to leave Nova there alone," Loki asked as I showed my husband the security screen showing Sam playing video games.

  "He's been playing games the last two hours...I think we're good," I smiled as I looked over at Frigga, she still amazed me with her beauty, she went from looking just like me to a perfect mix of Loki and I, and so did Loki, although he didn't exactly like being called that because it was confusing so I just usually called him LJ.

  "LJ, pass me the napkins," I asked as I looked at them, after Frigga had said something I laughed, losing all the contents in my mouth as I smiled, wiping up my face and the table.

  "I missed this...us a family," Loki smiled as I nodded.

  "I did too, and now we have teenagers that don't seem to hate us," I smiled as I traced gentle circles into his pale chest.

  "What's bothering you," he asked as I shook my head.

  "Nothing...it just feels weird to be happy without Nat, Steve, Tony or any of the others really around," I sighed as he smiled, rubbing my back.

  "You have us though, and life is good for the most part right now. Have you told them yet," he asked, gesturing to my belly as I shook my head.

  "No...I don't think I'm ready to yet," I said as he kissed my forehead.

  "Whenever you're ready," he smiled again as his eyes closed.

  "Whenever I'm ready."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Whenever you're ready...I'm always here," Peter's voice echoed as I closed my eyes, trying to sleep.