Press

"Peter you'll be great, just answer their questions and I'll take over when you're done," I said, as he stood in the back, behind the stage where this press conference was being held.

  "I don't do public speaking very well, you should know that by now," he huffed as I sighed.

  "Peter, this isn't for me, it's for all the people who want to know what's next with Spiderman being Iron Man's apprentice," I said as I looked out at the stage.

  "Besides, after your speech I have a huge surprise for them," I sighed as he looked at me.

  "Why are you even here?"

  "Tony passed the Industry down to me in his will...this is what has to be done Pete," I said as he nodded with a heavy sigh.

  "I know you don't forgive me...and trust me if I was you I'd never forgive me either, but we have to do this for everyone we lost," I said as he was called onto the stage and I stepped back, May's hand landing on my shoulder as she walked out into the crowd.

  "You're doing the right thing kid," Happy said as I kept my eyes on Peter.

  "Did I though Happy," I asked as I walked out, staying in the back where I heard nothing but muffles of Peter's answers to questions.

  "Alright everyone...how is everyone doing tonight," I asked as Peter rushed off the stage and I made my way to it.

  "Miss Stacy!"

  "Miss Stacy!"

  "Yes you, with the glasses," I pointed to one interviewer toward the front as her mic went to her mouth.

  "What is it like to take Tony Stark's place," she asked as I felt a stab of guilt, but why?

  "I'm not taking his place, I'm continuing his legacy to the best of my abilities,"  I answered, pointing to another interviewer.

  "Is it true that you're an Avenger yourself," he asked as I stopped in my tracks, trying to find the man again as he seemed to have disappeared.

  "I'm Hawkeye's niece, and while yes I became an Avenger I was more like another, not as smart Bruce Banner," I answered as they continued asking questions.

  "There is something that you all need to know about me...and I can promise that it may change a lot of people's perspective of who I truly am, but I am still me, so please just...watch," I said as I sighed.

  "Laura activate suit," I said as my suit covered me, my webshooters becoming uncamouflaged as everyone went silent, the only sound the sound of cameras clicking as I pulled the hood down and the mask off.

  "Just like Tony said all those years ago during something like this I'll repeat almost his exact words. I am Spidergirl," I said as I looked around before going back behind the stage, my suit turning back into the bracelets as Peter looked at me with angry eyes, shaking his head as he and May left.

  "What did you do," Happy asked as I looked at him, tears in my eyes.

  "They needed to know...secrets get people hurt."

  "And sometimes they get people killed Gwen! You and Peter used to be close who do you think they'll go after?! They know where you go to school, who you are, everything. You're going to get yourself killed, and Nat, Tony and Steve aren't here to save you anymore," he said as he walked out and I stood there, thinking of what I had just done.

  "I don't need them to save me...I can save myself," I said as I felt another surge of energy, making me shudder as I looked around before grabbing my bag and heading home.

  "Hello darling...have a good day," Loki asked as he kissed my head as I kicked my heels off, holding him tightly.

  "Hard day, how about you," I grumbled as he carried me to the couch, sitting down with me on him as my head rested on his chest, listening to his heartbeat as I heard the small sounds of footsteps coming towards us.

  "Mommy what's wrong," Frigga asked as I looked at her, smiling.

  "Nothing baby, mommy's just having a rough day...how was school," I asked them both as I rolled off Loki, sitting beside him as our kids sat on each of our laps.

  "Mommy, my class gave me a nickname today, and it's awesome," Loki beamed as I smiled.

  "That's great honey what is is?"

  "They called me Kylo Ren like Star Wars, your favorite character," he smiled as I brushed his hair from his face. 

  "That's awesome...and does that make you-"

  "Rey, yeah, they said it fits cause I'm a princess," Frigga smiled as I laughed.

  "You are a princess, and a powerful one at that my little trickster," I smiled, lifting her up as she giggled.

  "You're a princess too mommy, well technically you're a queen," she said as I smiled, holding her close as Loki hugged my legs.

  "What if I start calling you Ben," I smiled as I laid them in bed not an hour later.

  "It won't get so confusing with daddy all the time," he said as I nodded, pulling the covers over him as he yawned.

  "Mom...how long do we have to keep our powers a secret," he asked as I sighed.

  "Not long sweetheart...but until everything is revealed it's the safest option," I said as he nodded, closing his eyes as I kissed his forehead, kissing his sleeping sister before going to shower and lay down, Loki reading as I lifted the covers over me.

  "I want more," I said as I looked over at him, setting his book down as he looked at me.

  "You want more kids," he asked as I nodded with a sigh.

  "Is it safe for us to have more kids," he asked as I looked over at him, smiling as an idea popped into my head.

  "The Avengers have kids too, what if we all lived together, became the Young Avengers in place of our parents and did what they do...sorry it's crazy."

  "Not crazy...I want more too if I'm being honest, waking up every morning to giggles from their room and the things they say. I missed all their steps when they were little," he said as we met our eyes, smiling at each other.

  "I want to try," I said as he kissed me, my arms wrapping around his neck as he pulled me onto his lap.

  "Then try we shall," he said, our foreheads resting on each other as I smiled brighter, kissing him again.