Gwenom

"Gwen...Gwen wake up," I could hear Clint's voice echoing as I woke up on my bed, my head pounding as I saw Kate and Clint.

  "What happened, where is everyone," I asked, going to sit up as they stepped back.

  "They're safe...they did what you said," Kate said as I nodded.

  "I didn't want to have to tell them to go...but it was the safest thing for them."

  "You also told them you may never see them again Gwen...it's not safe," Clint said as I nodded with a sigh.

  "I can't put them at risk at such a young age, I thought all the supervillains and Hydra agents were gone...turns out I was wrong."

  "Very," Clint said as he left.

  "Okay, he's gone...time to play," a deeper female voice said as I looked around, not seeing anyone as I grabbed one of Loki's daggers from the bed stand.

  "Loki if that's you in your girl form I swear to the gods-"

  "Nottt, Lokii," a voice hissed as I saw a shadowy figure next to me.

  "What are you," I asked as I saw a parasite type thing.

  "Venom," it said plainly as I sighed.

  "Where did you come from Venom?"

  "I'm made of the darkest part of your abilities, the part you've fought off your whole life," the voice said as I felt a sharp feeling on my throat as I saw the black 'Venom' come into my vision.

  "What do you want," I asked as I looked at it, it's tongue lapping at my face as my breath hitched.

  "I want you...to figure that out," it said as I woke up, Loki next to me with gauze around his torso, his forehead covered in sweat as I looked at him.

  "Dad she's awake," I heard Kate say as I looked around.

  "Do you remember anything," he asked as I shook my head.

  "It was like it wasn't even you...but it was, and you passed out after you found Loki and the kids. Luckily Little Loki was only shot in the leg, your husband was shot in the ribs, you were shot...god knows how many times, but it was like you absorbed it, and Frigga is just scared," he said as I saw my kids sleeping next to Loki, cuddled together.

  "Why don't I remember any of it?"

  "I don't know...Fury wants to run some tests, and they want you to make sure nothing happens in the next couple weeks while Peter's gone," he said as I nodded.

  "How long was I out?"

  "Two days."

  "I have school tomorrow," I said as they both shook their heads.

  "You are not going to school," a familiar voice said as I saw Bruce standing in my doorway.

  "Why not?"

  "Because not only is that part of you that was scared of your own power mental...it's turned physical," he said as I looked at everyone.

  "Physical how," I asked as he sighed, showing me the footage the cameras had taken of the rescue two days ago.

  "That can't be me...can it," I asked as I saw the dark figure practically eat every person in my way except Loki, the kids, Clint and Kate.

  "I'm pretty sure I'm not a cannibal," I said as I went to get up, finding myself restrained to my bed.

  "Let me up," I said as they all sighed in unison.

  "Can't do that," Bruce said as I felt angry, for no reason as I felt myself break the restraints like they were butter.

  "Okay, we need help," Clint said as I felt myself losing control again, seeing Venom covering me as I looked at Clint fearfully.

  "Help...me," I said with a high pitch as I watched Venom jump through the window, running somewhere until I realized exactly where.

  "Stop," I screamed from inside the suit, my hands bound by the parasite surrounding me along with my legs and feet as I focused on the powers I had from the stones.

  "This isn't real...it can't be, if I can just focus-"

  "You can't get rid of the darkness inside of you...it will always be there, you either embrace it or you let it take complete and utter control of you," it said as we stopped.

  "Venom...how do I embrace it? It's a part of me I've always been taught to hide," I asked as the black suit came off me, gathering in my lap as it looked over the city.

  "You embrace it by realizing you're still human...and I'm just a part of the darkness inside of you that you can't get rid of...everyone has it, yours is just stronger," it said as I nodded.

  "But what if I hurt someone?"

  "That depends on you," it hissed as I sighed.

  "How do I turn you on and off?"

  "All you have to say...is Venom," it said as it spread over my body, but I could clearly see everything, move again and control my body.

  "Venom," I said as it hid back into the pocket of my suit.

  "I think this can work...for everyone," I said as it came into my view.

  "I agree," it hissed as I smiled.

  "Venom...let's go," I said as I pushed myself off the ledge of the building we were on as it covered me and we webbed away.