Jason Todd x Reader - "In The Pale Moonlight"

After a one night stand, Jason doesn't seem to be able to get his mind off you. Desperate to get you out of his head, he hesitantly agrees to go to Wayne Enterprise with his brothers for work, as a response to scrutiny from the general public. What happens when the person he was trying to erase from his memory pops right back into his life?

Requested on Tumblr , AbbeyNeal5 and by siwiiec : "Can I request one where reader and one of the boys are dating but they act like they still trying to get each other so they flirt a lot and stuff even if everyone knows they're together"/

"And other one where the reader is feeling herself and singing "Meet me in the pale moonlight" by Lana Del Rey in front of one of batboys and they're like wow she cute and kiss the readeeeeeer (they're dating and they're teenagers)THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU 💕" /

"haha well I have another which was that the reader is harley and Bruce's kid and she meets batboys but jason since she knew before she left for the first time since she was away for wayne industries business meetings"

A/N: I hope you guys don't mind that I tweaked it a little since these requests don't have alot of depth individually! Also what is in bold is crossed out, i.e. not something included in the fic because of plot preferences. Y'all I'm so sorry I've been off for so long, I'm slowly easing back in! 

"I'm just here for a drink." the girl smiled politely even though she was extremely uncomfortable.

"I am too, can I have it with you?"

"Oh for crying out loud leave her alone, don't be such a creep." The man at the end of the counter groaned.

"Mind your business." the creep gritted his teeth.

"Your disgusting aura is polluting my drink so it makes it my business." (Y/N) watched as he stood up and walked towards the pair. Now that he was closer, the woman could see how attractive he was up close, stunning eyes, sharp jaw, tall and a streak of dyed white hair, "Fuck off will you?"

"Who do you think you are?"

"Sorry, I forgot a world, fuck off please." The stranger shot the man a terrifying glare and without another word, the man studded away, like a dog with its tail between his legs.

"Thank you mister, but if he laid a hand on me I would have sucker punched him."

"Mister huh?" he smirked, sitting beside her.

"Well what's your name then?"

"Jason, pleasure to meet you."

****

"This is your place?" she hummed, fingers running through his soft hair as his lips trailed down her neck, pulling her legs around his hips.

"Mmh hmm,"