Tim Drake x Reader (ft. Jason Todd) - "Why Did It Have To Be Him?"

Thinking that the best way for you to meet Tim's family is to meet them one by one, he soon finds himself making the worst decision of his life when you meet Jason and immediately hit it off

Requested on Tumblr : "How about a Tim x Reader? Or maybe Dick. Whichever is easier for you lovely! I'm so happy for your Milestone!!! ❤❤❤ You deserve all the followers you have and *tons* more! Specific plot? Okay, hm... Reader is meeting Jason for the first time because Tim/Dick thought it would be best if the reader slowly met the family and reader and Jason hit it off much to Tim/Dick's horror because damn it now they'll plot against Tim/Dick. I hope this is what you meant? 😂 I'm so sorry 😂😂 "

A/N: Two fics in the space of 3 days?? WOW LOOK AT ME!

-----

Groaning, the girl's eyes opened. It was bright outside, but the curtains enabled the room to stay relatively dark -- she was thankful for that.

Unlike Tim's room. The under-sleeping boy never had the energy to buy a good pair of curtains. That's why she bought a pair for him for Christmas.

Is he insisting to put it up himself? Yes!
Have you proposed to do it since he hasn't' had the time? Of course.
Is he still saying that he needs to do it because you've already done so much for him? Yes!

In conclusion, will it be done? Not anytime soon.

Stretching, a content yawn escaped the girl's lips as she sat up, slipping her feet iton her slippers and placing one of Tim's sweater's around her shoulders, hugging it against her tightly as she walked out of her bedroom, to the kitchen.

She stopped in front of Ti'm bedroom to make sure he finally did get some sleep after forcing him too yesterday when he was overdoing himself. A small smile etched itself on her face and sighed in content once she peeked through his door and saw the lump of lard sprawled out on his bed, snoring softly.
Closing the door behind her and pulling the sweatshirt back up to her shoulder due to its size, meandering to the fridge.

Footsteps could be heard behind her as she pulled out some milk and cereal.

"Good morning," The voice grumbled in a morning voice.

"Good morning Timmy, did I wake you?" A frown appeared on her features as she turned back to him, closing the fridge door and placing the things on the counter.

"No, don't worry about it," He groaned, walking up behind her and sliding his arm around her waist, placing a sweet kiss against her temple before heading to a stool, feeling his back crack as he sat down on it. She smiled.

"Since it's Saturday, do you want to go to the fair since it started last week?" The girl asked, pouring the milk in her cereal-filled bowl. He groaned again.

"As much as I would love to, Bruce proposed that I bring you to the mansion soon so you can meet him and my brothers," He mumbled, sipping from his glass of water.