The Outlaws x Reader x Deadpool - "Team Red" [Part 9]

A/N: Again, sorry it took so long, I plan on finishing this series quickly!

"Okay, you need to listen to this, I have a theory," She ran a hand through her hair, eyeing the men that were patiently waiting for her explanation, "I think Francis is going to combine the chemicals together and come to us with a proposition. He knew how pissed Wade was when he knew he couldn't get his looks back-"

"You forgot the word devilishly attractive in there," The merc stated matter-of-factly. There was a little silence for a few moments as the three stared at him unimpressed.

"Anyway, as I was saying, he going to ask for an exchange, Wade will take the chemical and well, I don't know what he's going to ask for but it's not important!"

"That makes a lot of sense actually, what would probably happen is that as soon as the chemical would get into the bloodstream, Wade's skin tissue will regenerate, but over time, the cells would eat his healing ones. It would appear like an external cause would kill him slowly." Roy chipped in.

"Oh my god Royboy, you're so smart!" (Y/N) squealed as he grinned and gave her a high five.

"You're not so bad yourself beautiful!" The ginger winked.

"Oooh," Jason smirked.

"What?" They both asked.

"So if we get the chemical before Francis mixes the two chemical thingies together, Wade can get his.. Not-so-scary-appearance back."

"Hey, my appearance is not scary!" Deadpool scoffed. Yet again, he received unimpressed looks, "okay, they are pretty bad, I'm still a little haunted by them at night," he admitted.

"Wade," The girl chuckled, the mutant looked up at her, "I've seen worse," She reassured. He beamed like a child.

"Yay!"

"Okay, so how will this work?" Roy stared between them.

****

"How did you know they would be here?" Wade whispered from the rooftop.

"When (Y/N) went undercover, I snapped a picture from her eye camera and scanned him. Got a lot of info about him!" Jason answered.

"They are kinda smart about this though, a transfer of chemicals in a hospital like it's a new medicinal drug? Smarty pants!" Deadpool agreed.

"(Y/N), you inside?" Roy pressed his intercom.

"Yes, I'm on my way to the meeting point," She mumbled, walking through the hospital in her nurse outfit.

"You know, you need to keep the outfit on when we get home," Roy chuckled smugly.

"Stop it you two, it's not a sexy nurse outfit perverts!" Jason snapped.

"Woah dude, chill, it was a joke,"

"He's in looooooove," Wade teased.

"Both of you, shut your cakeholes!" He ordered. The girl smiled lightly, the faintest hint of blush on her cheeks as she stared at the ground, strolling through the busy hallway. "Just stay focused (Y/N) the mission will over soon."

"I hope so, there are too many people in here, it's getting suffocating,"

"We believe in you princess, it'll be over soon!" Roy encouraged.

"Thank you guys," She smiled lightly.

"Next right," Jason informed. The mutant did as she was told, turning to the right, into another hallway. "And then another right," He instructed.

"This ugly door?" She frowned.

"Yes, it's the back door, they should both be in that alleyway."

"Did I really have to do all of this just to get to the back door? Why couldn't I just walk through the alleyway?"

"It's less suspicious as a nurse, besides, they'll have a few men surveilling the area and they will find you quickly if you didn't go through the hospital," Roy answered.

"Be ready," Jason warned.

"I always am," She breathed out, putting her hair down and sliding her lab coat off her shoulders, placing it beside the door. (Y/N) took a deep breath before kicking the door open, two men jumped from behind it, head snapping to the loud noise.
"Hello boys," She grinned.

"We got visual on you," Red Hood informed. The girl hummed as both men simultaneously took their guns out. Her iris turned a very light shade of crimson as her hands glowed in the same colour, grasping their guns and slamming it against their noses. They both released pained groans as they held their bloody noses, the briefcase in one of the men's hand falling to the ground.

"Briefcase, and get out of here!" Red Hood ordered. The girl pursed her lip as she grasped it and ran back into the hospital.

"Bogey from the alleyway," Roy explained, "they camped a black van on the other street perpendicular to the alleyway to have a clear view, you have a couple of minutes to get out of there,"

"Got it," She nodded, quickly sliding a chair to keep the door closed, putting her hair back in a ponytail and slipping her lab coat on.

"The chemicals are in here right?"

"A sample of it yes, the man has already made the exchange with Douchy McBaldy Nuggers." Wade answered.

"But we'll deal with finding that, just get out of the hospital and get to Wade," Jason replied as if he was in a hurry.

"Relax, I'll be fine mom," She teased, suddenly turning into an empty room. It was a storage room so there were very few cameras. She crouched down opening the box.

"Roy, how reactive are these chemicals?" (Y/N) asked.

"Not very, they have to be in contact with blood to have an effect."

"Good," She murmured, pulling each glass tube and placing it inside her coat. Her fingers locked the case again and sat it against the wall. Her feet moved her out of the room before she turned left back into the crowd of nurses, doctors and patients. She distinguished the backdoor open and close, followed by a stream of distressed footsteps.

The girl smirked, already too deep into the crowd to be noticed now. Her footing was still firm but relaxed. There was no way they would find her now. Soon, she arrived at the entrance and pushed the door open, fluttering down the stairs and walking across the road.

"You there yet?" Red Hood asked.

"Yes," she answered, entering the car and putting her seatbelt on before Wade started the car and drove away from the building.

"Mission complete."

"Good, meet back at the apartment, pronto"

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)