Selina Kyle x Batsis!Reader - "Frenemies"

Batsis gets too bored of the usual crime fighting but her evening is about to change when one of the Gotham City Sirens show ups and helps her ditch her brothers. Her night just became a whole lot better!

Requested by @dinomixer: "Can I request prompt 54 where reader is a vigilante and the gang is having a huge battle with some evil guys, but then she just disappears and it turns out that she and (random villain) decided to go buy waffle makers tha...

Requested by @dinomixer: "Can I request prompt 54 where reader is a vigilante and the gang is having a huge battle with some evil guys, but then she just disappears and it turns out that she and (random villain) decided to go buy waffle makers that were 50% off. Yeah, idk"

4. "If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer."

A/N: I tweaked your request a bit, hope you don't mind! And blewp! Decided to post earlier! :) 

"Come on guys, pleaaaaaase," I pleaded.

"No!" Jason snapped.

"Come on!! It's a great movie!"

"No, it sucks!"

"I'll watch it with you, sis," Dick smiled, plopping down on the couch beside me.

"Yay, you know you're my favourite brother right?" I giggled.

"You said I was two days ago," Jason whined.

"AND SHE SAID I WAS YESTERDAY!" Tim yelled from the kitchen.

"Pff, right?" I scoffed, my voice squeaking at the lie.

"So you change your opinion every day about us?" Dick whispered upset.

"No, no nooo, Dick, I love you..." I confessed, not wanting to tell him the truth, "let's watch the movie!"

"No, tell me!" He insisted, pulling the remote out of my hand.

"Hey!" I called out.

"Patrol time," Damian announced, walking to his room to change. I groaned as the words processed in my brain.

"See what you did! I wanted you to watch half an episode with me and begging for 20 minutes wasn't working! And now it's time for patrol!" I screamed, slamming a pillow into my older brother's face.

"Ow," He whined. I shot off the couch and threw yet another one in his face before racing to my room before he could catch me.

*****

"I hate this," I grumbled as I ran behind my brothers.

"Stop being such an ass and keep moving," Red Hood snapped.

"Says the ass!" I retorted, jumping over a fire escape. Nightwing, RR and Robin set themselves behind a fire exit and took their binoculars out and started scanning the abandoned building.

"Poison Ivy should be here with Mr Freeze," Nightwing informed.

"Let's get moving then," Red Hood informed, jumping on a semi-broken laundry line