Dick Grayson x Reader - "Found"

After Dick finally gets over the love he felt for his friend after an incident and then going missing, they finally resurface 5 years later, when she reappears.

Requested on Tumblr "Can you do a Dick Grayson x reader where the reader has been missing for like 5 years and dick used to have a crush on reader and he falls in love with reader all over again

Requested on Tumblr "Can you do a Dick Grayson x reader where the reader has been missing for like 5 years and dick used to have a crush on reader and he falls in love with reader all over again. And it's all really cute n everything"

and by morganzol-el"Can I request prompt 93 where the reader and the bat family are fighting off a big group of villains and the family is put Into cages while the reader is forced to her knees in front of them and is getting electrocuted and dick is freaking out cuz he loves the reader and the villain says line 93. The bat family gets out and saves her but she is unconscious so Dick takes her to the hospital and like 2 months later or so she wakes up and Dick tells her how he feels about her.
93. "I'm sorry did that hurt? It looked like it did!"

A/N: I recomment listening to Infinity by James Young, because I wrote this whilst listening to it and it fits the story perfectly (in my opinion), enjoy! 

And can y'all let me know about how I did for the angst? It's my first fic like this!

Warnings: torture, angst, that electrocuting scene from Taken.

~5 years ago~

"Stop it, please," Nightwing begged as he kicked the metal bars as much as he could. His brothers were also crying out to stop, either yelling curse words and threats or just begging for the Joker to stop. Their true colours were finally unveiled, their vulnerability at its peak, showing how broken they were. And their worlds were going to fall apart once again as the madman flicked the light switch.

The electricity raced through the beaten up girl as she released a bloodcurdling scream from its energy pulsing through the metal bars that were stabbed through each of her thighs. The reaction from her body is the only thing that was pulling out of unconsciousness.

"I'm sorry did that hurt? It looked like it did!" The Joker cackled, but his voice was slowly fading away.

She couldn't take it anymore, she tried so hard to stop the green haired psycho from feeling the satisfaction of her pain. But that was long ago, whilst he was kicking her ribs in and punching her well-defined jaw, not now, when he decided to electrocute her in the most horrific way imaginable. Her eyesight became blurry as a loud explosion erupted behind the criminal and the cages opened, revealing the bat family in all its glory. But (Y/N)'s brain was already shut down long before anyone could reach her.

*****

"She's in a coma, she will not be waking up any time soon," The doctor announced. The vigilantes looked down at the ground, unable to utter a word from the shock.

Nightwing stood up, rubbing the cloth, that was given to him as soon as the nurses took the weak body from his muscular arms, on his suit to get rid of the blood. His heart was beating fast, so many different emotions flooding within him. (Y/N)'s injuries had hurt the whole family, but it had scarred him the worst, he loved her, and he never got to tell her how he felt.