Dick Grayson A-Z smut

Tumblr ask: Your Jason Todd A-Z smut has me drooling

Tumblr ask: Your Jason Todd A-Z smut has me drooling... if your feeling up to it I'd like to request a Dick Grayson A-Z smut💕💕

Tumblr ask: Can you please do the A-Z smut thingy with Dick Grayson ? 🤤

A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long! T-T

Warning: smut

A = Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Very cuddly and he will take extra care of you and get you whatever you need. Always expect a lot of cuddling for a few hours after sex unless either of you are extra horny and in need of a quickie.

B = Body part (Their favourite body part of theirs and also their partner's)

He loves his ass and he loves your neck and collarbone, just nuzzling or kissing them makes him feel so happy.

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum basically... I'm a disgusting person)

He doesn't mind cumming in your mouth, but he much prefers cumming in your pussy, ass and on your chest. 

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs)

He kind of wants to fuck you when you are wearing his police uniform because he thinks that would be so hot but doesn't really know how to broach it to you yet.

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

He's very experienced so he knows what you could like, obviously, after a while, he knows exactly what makes you weak in the knees, he's a king when it comes to pleasure you.

F = Favourite Position (This goes without saying. Will probably include a visual)

He would like positions that include seeing your face and any position that isn't uncomfortable for any of you.

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment, or are they humorous, etc)

He's not goofy when it comes to sex, maybe only a few jokes just to get you to relax the first time and definitely during after care but he's pretty serious during the act.

H = Hair (How well groomed are they, does the carpet match the drapes, etc.)

Always well groomed ;).

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment, romantic aspect...)

Most of the time it's in romantic places... if that includes your kitchen counter or against your apartment wall... you get the idea. He's always very romantic though, even when you are experimenting and feeling adventurous.

J = Jack Off (Masturbation headcanon)

Only on long missions when he is away for too long, especially if you send him nudes – but he prefers having you there doing the work for him.