[Snippet] Dick Grayson and Jason Todd

Okay so this is a new request style that will remain temporary open. A gif preference/ reaction with a small snippet! Enjoy!!

Request: "Life is really kicking my ass rn and I just really need some Dick to make it all better...? Could you do anything with him comforting his s/o?"

"It's okay baby" He whispered, caressing your neck as he held you tightly, kissing your temple

"You'll get through this, I know it – and I'll be there for you every step of the way!" Dick soothed.

"Thank you babe," You whispered, snuggling into his chest as the water started to feel cold on your back.

"Let's move out of here and get you in bed alright?" He mumbled against your hairline. You hummed in response, rubbing your eyes as Dick turned off the shower and walked out of it, grasping his towel and starting to dry himself off. You both changed quickly and got into bed, snuggling into each other.

Dick hesitantly put his hand on your hip, not knowing if you wanted space now or not. His thoughts faded away when you held his hand and pulled it around your waist.

He nuzzled the back of your neck, kissing your ear before whispering.

"I'm not letting you go through this alone!"

***********

Request: "Hey girly I was wondering if i can request a Jason Todd x reader where they bake some cake together my favorite being strawberry shortcake 😭🍓 and jaybird ends up getting kicked out the kitchen for eating all the strawberries😂"

  You swayed your hips to the music as you added sugar and flour to your bowl. 

"Hmmm," A voice hummed behind you as the person slid his hands around your waist and stuck to your back, kissing your jaw

"What are you making baby?" Jason mumbled against your skin as he left open mouth kisses along your cheek to your ear.

"Strawberry shortcake," You smiled, adding the few other ingredients before mixing the whole.

"Can I help?" He whispered, laying his head on your shoulder.

"Yes! Can you wash the strawberries and cut the stems off," You instructed, turning the oven on.

"You're super cute when you dance and cook," He smirked, plopping a strawberry into his mouth after rincing it under some water and rubbing it with his thumb.

"Shush and clean!" You ordered, chuckling and shaking your head in disbelief, resuming your previous job.

"You know," He started, munching onto another strawberry.

"Oh my gosh Jason stop eating the strawberries, I can't make this if you eat all of them!!" You interrupted, he slapped your hand away from the bowl of strawberries as you went to take it out of his grasp. You glared at him, slapping his hand away before he grabbed it.

 You glared at him, slapping his hand away before he grabbed it

"Jason! You are forbidden from coming into this kitchen!"

"For how long?" He pouted.

"Not even when I'm in my grave now go!" You chuckled in disbelief.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)