[Snippet] Jason Todd

So, I'd love to read about Jason meeting shy and maybe even touch averse female reader and trying to get to know them and befriend them despite their shyness (without forcing anything of course, cos Jay is not that type of guy). Maybe helping them to cope with self esteem and self consciousness issues? Merci beaucoup, chérie 😊🌹

A/N: Jason goes to Gotham University in this and I couldn't address the self esteem and consciousness in this because of the word limit, sorry and I apologise this took so long, I also don't know how accurate this is, hope you like it!

Warning: soft Jason

Jason adored your shyness. He never saw something as cute as that. He was what immediately drawned him to you when he first laid eyes on you. Being a new student to Gotham University, it was easy for him to tell you were extremely shy when meeting new people and that you would prefer not meeting them if you didn't have to.

Despite that, he still approached you, taking his time to make sure he knew what was comfortable and not for you – and avoiding anything that would make you uneasy.

He watched you as you entered the classroom, blushing immediately as you locked eyes with him. Sliding in the empty seat next to him, you gulped, pulling your books out.

"Hey," He mumbled.

"Hello," You retorted in the same tone. He leaned a little closer, maintaining the distance he understood you needed to not feel suffocated.

"Want to continue what we did yesterday?"

You nodded slowly, glancing at him quickly.

"What are we trying today?" You whispered as the teacher strolled into the classroom.

"Hand holding,"

"Huh?" Your head snapped to his, wide eyed.

"Come on," He nodded to your hand under the table. A small sigh escaped your lips before opening your hand, palm facing the ceiling. His eyes stayed fixated on your facial expression as he slowly opened his hand as well, sinking it down against your skin.

He stopped for a second as his hand came into contact with yours as he saw your tense expression. Taking a deep breath, you nodded for him to continue. The lesson that was going on at the same time was long forgotten as he folded his fingers around your hand, squeezing it lightly.

In response, you offered him a shy smile.

"That wasn't so bad was it?" He asked, keeping your interwined hands in your lap.

"No, it wasn't," You looked back at him.

"Thank you Jason," A grateful smile tore on your lips.

"Anytime," He returned the equally gentle smile.

Comments, reblogs and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)