Jason Todd x Reader - "Happy New Year Motherf******"

Despite Jason's unwillingness to celebrate New Year with his family, you somehow manage to pull him there and end up having a cute night.

A/N: Not requested and yes, I know I'm late but I didn't plan on writing anything for the New Year's but my very special person changed my mind, so it's thanks to her you have a new year's fic lol

A/N: Not requested and yes, I know I'm late but I didn't plan on writing anything for the New Year's but my very special person changed my mind, so it's thanks to her you have a new year's fic lol. This is dedicated to you baby, I love you! 💝 I also feel like this sucks because it's so last minute. Hope you like it though! I also you all have had a good start to this year 2019, because I haven't lol! 

"Babe, are you free this evening?" Jason asked as he walked through the door, raising an eyebrow at the beautiful girl. She turned her attention to him, frowning as he held a sandwich in his hand.

"Well, I'll be with you, why? And are you seriously eating a sandwich at 11 am? You just had breakfast an hour ago," She enquired.

"Stress eating," He sighed, plopping down beside her on the couch and laying his head on her shoulder.

"Why, baby?" She cooed, placing the plate on the small table in front of them and pulling him down on her lap.

"Bruce invited us to spend the New Year's with them." He grumbled, sighing at her touch as he fingers ran through his hair.

"Why does that make you stressed?" She mumbled, cupping his cheek. He sat up, nuzzling her neck and closing his eyes.

"I don't want them to potential come between us," He stared up at her eyes. Her heart clenched at the sight of his desperate gaze. The girl's expression softened, a small smile appearing on her face as she kissed his forehead.

"I doubt your family is evil baby, you're The Red Hood, you're in Batman's family, they can't be cruel!" She shook her head, pulling him close.

"Besides, I can't not cancel every family invitation because you don't want to, I still have to make them like me so they approve of us no?"

"They already like you, we don't need to go," He pouted.

"But they'll like me more if I force you to go won't they?" she grinned lightly. He frowned, his pout depening, early a laugh from the girl.

"Just a few hours okay? I promise, then the not-going-to-visit-family-events-until-it-looks-bad gauge will be refilled and you can decline the same amount of invitations before the next outing, okay?" The girl chuckled. He grumbled under his breath before nodding slowly.

"Thank you baby!" She smiled, kissing his lips. Jason's frown disappeared immediately as he cupped her cheek, smiling in the kiss, moving his lips against hers deeply.

"When is the dinner starting?" She mumbled against his lips, putting her forehead against his.

"At 8pm, we have a few hours to relax," The man sighed, grazing his lips against her cheekbone. She giggled shyly.