The Outlaws x Reader x Deadpool - "Team Red" [Part 4]

A/N: Posting this now because I will be away for a few days

--------------

"Children, children, let's calm down now!" Jason gestured.

"So what'd he say?" Wade asked after a minute of silence.

--------------

A few days later...

Your PoV

"God, I wish the guys let us come to kick ass with them!" Wade sighed from across the couch. I hummed in agreement.

"In their defense, we didn't let them come when we had to take down Francis!"

"Yeah but they came anyway! We should be there!" He whined.

"We were lucky that Francis is kind of a pacifist otherwise I might have gotten kidnapped back there and you would have been too late! We shouldn't interviene and interfere if they deal with dangerous people!" I explained.

"Meh, I guess you're right, plus I get to have you all to myself!" He winked, getting off the couch.

"Do you want anything to eat?" He asked making his way to the kitchen.

"Yeah, um.. ouh! Can I have a -" A huge explosion projected us to the floor.

"There she is, get her!" A voice echoed through the apartment. Voices and footsteps resonated.

"Wade, katana!" I yelled, throwing one to him, which he caught in one smooth movement

"Wade, katana!" I yelled, throwing one to him, which he caught in one smooth movement. We both got up and started fighting the armed men. Suddenly, two sniper shots were set off and I fell into unconsciousness before Wade.

------Time Skip------

Jason's PoV

We finally finished our mission and we were headed back home on our motocycles.

"Destination Home Sweet Home. Yo Jay, do you think Wade managed to sleep with (Y/N)?" Roy asked through the intercome.

"(Y/N) respects herself way too much to be sleeping with any one of us. We're not going to get hre anytime soon!" I answered.