Prompt 80 And 198 With Jason Todd

Requested on Tumblr: "198 and 80 for Jason Todd please"

198. "It's nice to see you smile again"

80. "Same."

A/N: This isn't my greatest work but then again what is? so sorry in advance if this is not what you expected!

Warnings: Kinda angsty

Your PoV

A single tear fell down my cheek, my eyes were blurry and I could not clearly distinguish the street lights below. I always came up to the rooftop when I was feeling depressed. Just gazing at the life below as I tried to relax. I had been put under a lot of pressure at uni and I couldn't pull through anymore. I didn't feel suicidal but I just couldn't see the end of this long dark tunnel of despair.

"Babe?" A voice whispered behind me. My eyes widened and I quickly wiped my tear away.

"What are you doing up here?" Red Hood asked as he sat down beside me.

"I just, uni is too much for me..." I mumbled, trying to hold back the tears.

"Oh, baby!" He cooed, bringing me into his chest.

"You'll pull through, I know you can!" He felt restricted due to the helmet so he helped me up and escorted me back into our apartment. He took his helmet off and quickly went into the bedroom to change whilst I laid on the couch, my mind drifting into space.

"How about I cook you dinner and we watch a nice relaxing movie?" He proposed as he struggled to put a shirt on. I giggled as I helped him into it and pecked his lips.

"I'd love that!" I smiled shyly as he returned the same loving smile and dragged me to the kitchen. After a few minutes, dinner was ready. I sighed deeply as I hugged Jason's waist, laying my head on his back.

"Babe, I can't put the food on the plates!" He chuckled.

-----Time Skip-----

I sighed as Jason skimmed through Netflix. I started munching on the burger he made us and relaxed into the pillows.

"How's the food, babe?" He asked.

"It's really good!" I mumbled, mouth full of food. He chuckled as he rubbed his thumb on my lips, where a bit of sauce had stuck to my skin, he wiped it away and laid down on the couch beside me. We ate in silence before I stood up and took the plates to the kitchen. As I came back, Jay shifted to my original spot on the couch and patted his lap as he laid back. I sat between his legs and leaned into his chest as his arms came around my waist.

"I love this movie!" He muttered in my hair.

"Same." I sighed as I nuzzled his neck. We continued watching the movie in silence until he spoke up again.

"How long have you been feeling like this?"

"Long enough!" I grumbled.

"I'm sorry I didn't pay attention earlier babe!"

"Me too!" I chuckled. He laughed as he kissed my temple and increased his grip on my waist.

"It's nice to see you smile again, how about I pay Bruce a visit to make him pay your school so you have less homework hmm?" He asked.

"What? No that's not how that works!"

"Babe, you know I will do anything." He chuckled.

"Fine!" I sighed.

"And I'll be with you along the way, I promise!"