Celebrating Valentine's Day With Jason Todd Would Include...

A/N: A special celebration for my baby on Tumblr, I would have done this type of event for a few othre mutuals but because of time contraints and a number of deadlines I have to meet, I wouldn't have had the time to do it for everyone I had in min...

A/N: A special celebration for my baby on Tumblr, I would have done this type of event for a few othre mutuals but because of time contraints and a number of deadlines I have to meet, I wouldn't have had the time to do it for everyone I had in mind, sorry!

- He made his best to try and make you forget about Valentine's because he wanted it to be a surprise.

- Though, he never really know if he was successful at hiding it.

- Making sure you got a good night's sleep the night before.

- Cancelling all your lessons.

- Taking your phone away so that your alarm doesn't sound.

- Naturally waking up and freaking out when you see how late it is.

- Scurrying to the kitchen only to be confused when you see him in only underwear (😏) and an apron, flipping pancakes and making the most delicious breakfast imaginable.

- Well, more like brunch because you were going to have a heavy dinner!

- Telling him that even if his action is the sweetest thing in the world, you are late for college.

- Him nonchalantly explaining that he reported you are off school with a justified reason.

- Still being confused.

- Insisting that you should not feel guilty about it.

- Gradually not feeling guilty as he sits you down in his lap and feeds you breakfast.

- Him smiling at your blushed face as he does, giving you a kiss on the cheek at each spoonful of food he feeds you.

- Cuddling into him after he cleans up and lays on the couch on top of you.

- Playing with his hair as he hugs your waist.

- Having set up a Valentines movie edition marathon.

- Him unadmittedly falling asleep for a maximum of twenty minutes because he adores being in your arms and he was a little tired for all the preparation he put into the day for you.

- But he put multiple alarms on his phone throughout the day to keep up with the scheduled.

- He was also more that agreeing if you were too tired and wanted to go home.

- Going to the park for a little walk with your little German Shepherd puppy Boomer.

- All the cute fluffy cheesy things.

- Arms locked together, snuggling into each others sides and buying cotton candy because why not?

- Then returning home and playing your favourite video games that he is still trying to grasp.

- But just loving having you flush against his chest and between his legs as his arms and controller are around his waist.

- Since the position is appropriate, he'll whisper in your ear to try and distract you.

- Even if it works, you still win.

- Him being pouty.

- And asking for you to kiss him until the pout is gone.

- Laughing but obliging because he is your cutie.

- Him cooking you dinner because he know that you both wouldn't want to go out again.

- Simple but delicious.

- Feeding each other because you are cinnamon rolls like that.

- Then cuddling on the couch watching movies again with loads of popcorn.

- And going to bed fairly early.

- Only to enter the bedroom to find a bed littered with rose petals, surrounded by boxes of chocolate and the bedroom itself with a lot of candles.

- He's a hopeless romantic around you.

- I'm guessing you already know what's going to happen next! ;)

- You're in for a long loving night! ;))

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)