Prompt 8 and 26 with Tim Drake and Damian Wayne

Requested by  Kybug: "Could you do 8 and 26 with the reader being pulled into and argument like Tim and Damian get into an argument and Damian (or Tim whichever you prefer) gets brought into the argument. End it however you want"

8. "I can't believe you dragged me into this!"

26. "I'm sorry do I care?"

A/N: Hope you're feeling better! If not, stay warm and cozy! x)

Your PoV

I sighed as I increased the volume on my phone, music blaring in my ears. Timmy was arguing with Damian again and I couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. I silently watched them from the couch, inspecting the scene before me.

"Why do you exist Drake?" Damian spat.

"To piss you off brat!" My boyfriend retorted. I rolled my eyes and turned on my stomach, placing a pillow over my ears and trying to focus on the music blaring in my ears. I groaned as they could still, miraculously impose their voices above my music. Maybe Jason is doing something interesting, I thought, or Dick! I smiled as I stood up, and started walking out of the living room.

"Babe, back me up!" I heard a faint voice behind me. Taking my earphones out of my ears and pausing my music, I gazed back to Timmy who was looking at me with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry do I care?" I asked. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't you care about your boyfriend?" He inspected me.

"Not if it's bickering all the time!" I answered, trying to get out of his hold. Instead, he simply pulled me closer and placed a short sweet kiss on my lips.

"At least that shuts you up Drake! Thanks (L/N)" Damian thanked. Tim furrowed his eyebrows but stared at me with the puppy eyes.

"You're not going to leave me alone are you?" I sighed, he simply shook his head in response, a huge grin appearing on his face. I rolled my eyes, but pushed him off me and strolled back, between the pair.

"How about you brothers settle this once and for all. Damian, what seems to be the issue?" I asked, turning my attention to him.

"He won't stop pestering me!" He answered. I rose my hand in the air, stopping Tim from saying anything, knowing he would.

"And why is that?" I asked him again.

"His presence is just annoying me." He calmly stated. I nodded, not sure of what to make out of it, but turned to Timmy.

"Babe, why are you pestering him?" I asked him.

"He doesn't like my presence." I groaned as I pinched the bridge of my nose.

"Yes Timmy, I can see that!" I sassed.

"What don't you like about Dami?" I asked him.

"His permanent scowl, his hatred for everything, just his personality!" He explained. A war cry was released from behind me as I saw Damian charging towards Tim. Oh God! I thought, I placed myself between them.

"STOP!!! BOTH OF YOU!!" I yelled, but they didn't stop. I raised my hands, pressing them against each of their chests. They attempted to throw punches at each other but failed miserably.

"I can't believe you dragged me into this!" I muttered until I saw a flash. We all turned towards the hallway, only to see a very entertained Jason Todd, looking at his phone, a shit eating grin on his face.

"JASON!!!" Damian and Tim yelled angrily and ran to him, to which he ran away, not wanting to be caught by the pair.

"Thanks Jay!" I yelled. I sighed as I walked back to the couch and turned the TV on. A content smile tugged at my lips as I relaxed in the couch, that is, until I felt a movement. I looked at the couch and saw a black-haired head pop out from under the pillows.

"Dick?" I asked.

"Are they gone?" He asked.