Batboys x Reader - "Miss Super Spy"

Requested on TMNTlover0123 : "Reader and Bat Fam are stopping a Mob Family

Requested on TMNTlover0123 : "Reader and Bat Fam are stopping a Mob Family. The Wayne's are invited as special honored guests. The boys will give up their weapons just to show good faith. Reader will not. When reader is about to be pet down for weapons check, they get upset saying it's sexist and that the boys didn't have to. Reader wins. Then like during a fight, reader is pulling bullets, guns knifes etc out of nowhere. And back at the Bat Cave after everything, everyone would be like, "where in the hell did you store them?" And reader will be like, "I'm a girl. I have many secrets and talents.""

A/N: I tweaked your request a little because it had some awkward aspects, hope you don't mind!

"I don't want to do this," Tim grumbled.

"Me neither," Jason agreed, walking with his hands stuffed down his fancy trousers.

"Why do we all have to go father?" Damian asked, sitting in the waiting room couch at the foot of the beautiful staircase.

"Yes we do, we can't be labelled as suspicious, if only a few of us show up following the invitation, this might not go according to our plan." Bruce explained, adjusting his cufflinks.

"This is uncomfortable," The youngest frowned again, feeling the few batarangs press against his stomach slightly.

"I know but it's the only way, Alfred is going to bring our suits so we can change as well,"

Dick shifted uncomfortable with his own weapon under his tuxedo.

"Next time you decide to design anything, you should design tuxedos that help us hide weapons easily and in comfort," Jason rolled his eyes in frustration, "and with built-in masks,"

"Gosh, we're going to be late," Bruce sighed, glancing down at his watch.

"I'm here," (Y/N) announced from the top of the staircase. Their eyes peeled away from each other, widening as they set on (Y/N) above them.

"Wow," Jason breathed out, impressed. The girl was breathtakingly beautiful -- more than usual, but the dress she was wearing was making her even more stunning. She blushed slightly from the gazes.

"Tt, stop looking at her perverts," Damian tutted, standing up and looking away, standing at the foot of the staircase. Bruce chuckled, straightening his tie before heading to the car outside. Dick, Jason and Tim cleared their throat awkwardly.

(Y/N) slowly walked down the stairs gracefully, making sure not to trip on anything because of her dress. Dick grinned, holding her hand as she locked her arm around his.

"You're beautiful, (Y/N)," Dick blushed slightly, escorting her to the car.

"Thanks," She smiled shyly before feeling Damian hold her other hand, staying right beside her.