Attention Seeker

This is the continuation of Unwanted Attention

------------------------

Red Hood accompanied me to the passenger side of the vehicle while Robin got out.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yeah! thank you!" he gave me a quick hug before walking towards Arsenal. I quickly gestured to Red Hood to take his jacket back but he refused. He ushered me in with Batman before I knew it, we were driving back to the cave.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That evening....

Patiently waiting in the Batcave, I looked up at the Batcomputer, waiting for a reply from any of them. That was until Alfred came down with hot chocolate and biscuits.

"Thank you, Alfred, you know me so well!" I smiled as he handed me the mug.

"It's my pleasure Miss (Y/N)!" He nodded before sitting down beside me.

--------Time Skip--------

After a few hours of having a deep conversation with Alfred, the men finally came back.

"The Joker is finally in Arkham!" Batman sighed in relief as he jumped out of the Batmobile.

Robin, Red Robin and Nightwing soon followed behind. Looking at Nightwing, who was wearing a giant grin on his face, skipped towards me happily.

"Soooo, you wanna have dinner, maybe go see a movie?" He asked enthusiastically, his arm around my shoulder.

"Smooth Grayson!" Robin muttered.

Before I could answer Dick's question, the roaring of an engine caught our attention

Turning towards the entrance of the cave, Red Hood and Arsenal descended from their motorcycles with bags of a takeout food in both their hands.

"No need, we have everything here!" He exclaimed, raising his arms to emphasise the amount of takeaway food they bought.

"Alfred? Since when do you serve hot chocolate?" Tim inquired from behind us, his gaze on my cup.

Turning around, I saw the eldest and the two youngest brothers with a shocked expression on their faces.

"Since Miss (Y/N) has requested it!" He answered nonchalantly.

"And you've accepted it?" Dick gasped.

"Well she is the only one that has decent manners and that does not act like a spoiled brat!" he answered again. "She deserves what she requests, you only get tea!" He informed.

"Damn!" Jason and Roy whispered whilst Alfred walked away, his tray in his hands.

Looking back at them, I simply smirked, then strolled in Alfred's direction.