Prompt 92 With Jason Todd

Requested by anon: "Hiiii😁i don't know if this is too many but for the 96 prompts list, can you do 27 with dick, 59 and 79 with Tim, and 92 with Jason Todd? If it's too many you can pick whichever one/one's you'd like💘💘 "

92. "What have I become?"

Your PoV

As many could think, sharing an apartment with the Outlaws could be such a chore. Having to suffer through constant talking, taking care of them when they are drunk, cleaning up after them and always watching my step when they leave their guns laying around. Tonight I was calmly watching a movie with a glass of wine in hand, that Jason stole for me. I took small sips as I patiently waited for them to come back from their mission. Near the beginning of my second movie, I heard the familiar tapping on the living room window. I set my glass on the table and stood up, my blanket still in hand and opened the lock.

"Hey, babe!" Jason groaned as he slid through the window, taking his helmet off. He threw it carelessly on the floor and placed an arm around my waist, pulling me close and capturing my lips in his.

"Hello to you too (Y/N)!" Roy smirked sarcastically as he took his bow and quiver off of him.

"Hi!" I mumbled as I moved away from Jason and walked back to my couch.

"Bye babe!" Jason called from the window, a hint of nervousness in his voice. I shook it off and continued my movie. I heard shuffling but could not care less about what the boys were up to.

"Jay, what's for dinner?" I asked as Roy plopped down beside me in sweatpants and a plain white T-shirt.

"Pasta!" He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair and kissed my temple from behind me before walking to the kitchen.

"This movie sucks, choose another one!" Roy stated, reaching for the remote from my hands.

"No touchie!" I spat as I slapped his hand away and hogged the remote.

"I was here first, watch something on your computer!" I defended.

"My computer sucks!! I still need to get a new one!"

"I know!"

"Dinner ladies!" Jay called from the kitchen. We stood up, walking to the kitchen and settling ourselves down on the stools.

"Bon appétit!" My boyfriend said as he slid the plates to us.

"Thanks, hun!" I acted as I dug in. We ate in silence as we listened to the radio.

"So how was it?" I asked as we started eating dessert.

"Fine, boring, I prefer be back here!" Jay grumbled.

"So you two lovebirds can have fun?" Roy chuckled.

"Maybe!" He answered, sending a seductive smirk at me.

"Or maybe not, I'm tired of waiting to have dinner with you guys!" I sighed.

"Why wait for us then babe?" The dark-haired man asked.

"Can't be bothered," I mumbled. They both chuckled as I finished my plate. I walked up to the sink and set it inside. I started walking to Jason and my bedroom but quickly tripped over something as I walked to the couch and fell to the ground. Footsteps scurried behind me as I let out a long groan.

"What the hell was that?" I sneered as I was put back on my feet.

"Nothing!" Roy squeaked out as he stood in front of what I had previously fallen over. I pushed him out of the way and saw the unconscious body of a man laying there. Instead of screaming like a usual person would, I simply turned back to the pair.

"I CLEANED HERE YESTERDAY, SHOW A BIT OF RESPECT AND LEAVE HIM IN THE FIRE ESCAPE!!! DAMN IT I DO EVERYTHING IN THIS HOUSE!!!" I yelled at them, their eyes widened as we stood there in silence.

"What have I become?" I asked myself.

"Jaybird, what did you do to this innocent little bean?!" Roy asked.

"I don't....know?"

"Why is she acting like this instead of screaming or, or, or cowering in fear!" He stuttered.

"Dear god, we've made her numb to violence." Jason gasped. I rolled my eyes yet still in shock and pacing to our bedroom.

"Good luck with that mate!" Roy turned his attention back to Jason as he walked to his bedroom. I took my top off and threw it to the floor, setting myself on the bed and releasing a satisfied hum as my muscles relaxed.
The bed dipped as Jason set himself beside me. He brought me closer to him, he caressed my hips and kissed my shoulder.

"You know.... you're hot when you're mad!" He whispered.

"Shut up!" I giggled, turning around and kissing him, he released a low growl as he squeezed my hips.

"How about that fun Roy was talking about hm?" He smirked.