I Brought Backup

Continuation of Meeting At A Gala

The reader has a tamed tiger called Shiva, she is also the Autobots protégé.

---------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

"They're so many of them!" Nightwing called out, whilst knocking down one of Bane's men.

"What do we do?" Red Robin asked, coming back to back with the other vigilantes.

"We fight!" Batman says, punching another one.

"It's only a matter of time before we get our asses handed to us!!" Red Hood yelled.

"Time is the only thing we need!" the Dark Knight himself retorted.

"Wha-"

"Just follow my orders!" He barked.

After half an hour, the five men became exhausted and very injured from the fight and were quickly pinned to the ground.

"Fuck!" Red Hood, muttered under his breath.

One of Bane's men, tired of Red Hood's agitation, shot him in the leg, freeing a loud groan from the masked man.

"Kill them!" Bane gestured to the vigilantes in front of them. A few of his men prepared themselves to shot each of them in the head when a bright red light projected the men forwards. A loud roaring sound could also be heard. These two figures fought off men in a very short space of time.

Your PoV

Knocking out all of the men before they could shot any one of them, I heard a loud roar. Turning around, I saw Shiva, who was attempting to jump onto another rooftop. Looking in the area she was trying to get to, I saw a goon escaping. Without any second thought, I ran after him.

Dick's PoV

"What was that?" He asked catching his breath.

"That was back up!" Batman stated.

"You brought back up?" Jason partially yelled.

"I brought back up!" He answered. Facing the rooftop the figure ran onto, I distinguished little aura's of red light and a loud thump, the scenery then became completely inert. After a few seconds, I heard another loud thump coming from behind me. Turning around quickly I saw the figure holding a fistful of a goon's shirt.

"Took you long enough" Batman huffed.

"A thank you will be enough B!" She said, letting go of the man.

"Who is she?" Robin asked.

Your PoV

"Well, you know the girl you met at a gala a little while back..." I hinted.

"Ooooh! I never knew your favorite color was red!" Red Hood tried to flirt. A sudden roar pierced the air. Turning around, I saw Shiva showing her fangs while pacing at the level of my legs.

 Turning around, I saw Shiva showing her fangs while pacing at the level of my legs