Inappropriate Mission

This fic includes Wally West (Kid Flash), Connor Kent (Superboy), Dick Grayson (Nightwing), Jason Todd (Red Hood), Roy Harper (Arsenal) and Tim Drake (Red Robin).

A/N: Saw this beautiful fanart and had to make a fic out of it! Obviously you are all at a mature age! Adding Wally cuz he isn't in the group one v v! Beautiful fanart does not belong to me!

Warning: Implied smut, strip teasing, no nudity though!

-----------------------------------------

Your PoV

"This is a bad idea!" I said nervously.

"Yeah, we don't really have to be half naked to do this!" Tim added, scratching the back of his neck.

"Do you want to catch this guy or not?" Jason asked. Connor and I huffed at the same time.

"Surely there must be another way than being naked, am I the only one thinking rationally?" I asked.

"I agree with (Y/N)!" Connor stated.

"So do I!" Tim said, he turned to the two gingers and Jason, expecting an answer.

"I don't mind being half naked around ladies!" Roy smirked. Wally dashed to my side and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah! You'll be strip teasing too right? At the end of the day, why don't we agree on a service for a service." He winked. I looked at him an eyebrow raised, then pushed him off of me, making him fall to the ground. He looked up at me, shocked, but his shit eating grin soon reappeared on his face. I rolled my eyes as Wally got back up. Jason smirked as he saw me narrow my eyes.

"You in?" He asked in a low voice.

"Fine, I'm in!" I sighed.

------Time Skip-----

I tried to breathe normally as I walked down the main road to the club. Even though I won't have to strip tease for people, I will have to pole dance and I still have to wear a revealing outfit. I sighed as I began to feel exposed due to the cold breeze hitting my skin. I took a deep breath as I saw the entrance of the club. When the security guard stopped me and asked for my inscription, I answered.

"My name's (Y/N) and I'm doing a trial for pole dancing, I received a call and I was said to tell you that it's from Ted Garrett!" I explained. He nodded and let me threw before pressing on his earpiece and mumbling something to someone on the other line. He then opened the door for me and I was met with blaring music and half naked people on platforms. The stench of sweat and alcohol made me gag slighly. I walked towards the bar but a really attractive lady who stopped me.

"Hi! You must be (Y/N), I'm Joanne." She presented. I nodded and she took my arm and guided me to a private room behind the bar. All six men were surrounding who I assume was Ted. Then looked at me and smiled once they saw me.